Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i could.....  (Read 2648 times)
SwindonStevo

« on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:30:28 »

go into how bad gurney was today and just slate the cunt like i do every week, but i wont. Its not because he was anything other than diabolical but for the fact that the rest if the team were probably equally as bad.

the only thing i will say is, first free kick thats been a shot not taken by andy gurney this season (that i recall and the seasons almost over) and it goes in.....coincidence?
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:39:09 »

gurney gave 2 fingers to the town end. i'd do the same if people were slating me. not saying he played well.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 18:51:34 »

yeah i heard he did aswell actually, i hope that means hes off at the end of the year.

we can only hope.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 19:49:25 »

there second goal waws his fault, but apart from that, i didn't think he did to bad. along with evans and peacock, i think he is one of the minority that actually care about this club, even if he is a psycho sometimes.

Things get better but they never get good
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:30:21 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
there second goal waws his fault, but apart from that, i didn't think he did to bad. along with evans and peacock, i think he is one of the minority that actually care about this club, even if he is a psycho sometimes.
So their second goal was Nicho AND Gurney's fault now?!

I have heard too many versions of this story
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:37:50 »

from what i saw, the ball was bobbling around in the box, nobody would deal with it, gurney tried nodding it back to evans, cokd it up and their bloke scored. thats my view of things. i have no idea if nicholas had anything to do with it.

santini

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:41:36 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
so their second goal was Nicho AND Gurney's fault now?! I have heard too many versions of this story
Nicho went to head the ball but was "nudged" and could only head it upwards. Gurney had time to cover his back and make a clearance but didn't react quick enough.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:44:27 »

general shite really wasnt it
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:52:48 »

I think Gurney does care about the club, with our throw in's no one was moving so gurney ran from the half way line to get the ball, which is what half the players should have been doing!!!
BenSTFC

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:53:45 »

You are not really being serious about Gurney are you? you fickle minded twats at least he showed some guts out there today at leat he fucking put a bit of effort in, know wonder he gave the town end the V's, and you cannot seriously blame gurney for the 2nd goal it was Nicholas fault cleary, Gurney did bloody well to get back seeing Nicho should of simply headed the fucker straight forward.

In my opinion there were at least 8 people worse than him today, jack smith was an absolute disgrace again, infact only mcphee O hanlon and Brown played better than him today.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 20:56:37 »

Quote from: "stfc11"
I think Gurney does care about the club, with our throw in's no one was moving so gurney ran from the half way line to get the ball, which is what half the players should have been doing!!!

the only time i see gurney make an effort to beat a player to the ball is when a freekick is in question.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 21:12:05 »

it constantly amazes me how blinkered people are about gurney. i'll fully accept that he was awful before he left last season, but i think he's shown a fair bit of committment and effort thus far, something a lot of our players lack hugely.

i like him.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 21:13:56 »

along with evans and peacock, i think he is one of the minority that actually care about this club

^^^^^^^^ :roll:

BenSTFC

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 21:15:38 »

totally agree Sonic
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 22, 2006, 21:18:16 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
along with evans and peacock, i think he is one of the minority that actually care about this club

^^^^^^^^ :roll:

i didn't mean everybody was blinkered, it just seems that he's yet another stfc scapegoat.

mind you i'm the same about ifil.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: