Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Merson could quit  (Read 4306 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 10:16:56 »

Walsall player-manager Paul Merson could quit as boss after their 5-0 defeat against Colchester. hardly surprising really! they r utter shit this season. its nice 2 no some1 is worse off than us tho. its just a shame King wont consider quitting!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 10:18:06 »

King will quit and we will get Merson.  Now look what you've done  Cheesy
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 10:20:11 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
King will quit and we will get Merson.  Now look what you've done  Cheesy
oooooooooooooooops!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 10:21:00 »

im not sure id want merson tho! he dont seem 2 b a good manager coz hes got a pretty good team at walsall
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 11:11:07 »

That is what I mean, I am not an anti King person but by tempting fate and saying that about Merson we would be replacing King with a total looser  :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 11:16:49 »

That is what I mean, I am not an anti King person but by tempting fate and saying that about Merson we would be replacing King with a total looser  :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
yeh 2 right! but i wouldnt put it past the board 2 do that!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 11:33:40 »

Heard his interview with Sky after the game last night, he seemed really genuinely upset by it all. It's nice to see that sort of humanity in managers after King not giving a shit whatsoever for so long.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 11:34:47 »

yep i agree with u sonic youth
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 12:09:40 »

I don't think that's true at all about King not giving a shit.

It's very clear from all of his interviews that he cares a huge amount about the results and getting success for this football club and thats one of the main reasons why he says a lot of spur of the moment things that some people don't like. Whenever we don't play well or get a bad result he sounds extremely depressed and if we get a good win he's ecstatic.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 12:17:44 »

soapy tit wank if we get a win ill b estatic coz it dont look like thats gunna happen at the mo!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 14:02:42 »

Andy made a good point in his interview last night, that we need to join together and get behind the lads saturday, no matter what else is happening.  I for one will be doing that whether I rate him or not, it is what we all should do.
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 14:10:05 »

Andy made a good point in his interview last night, that we need to join together and get behind the lads saturday, no matter what else is happening.  I for one will be doing that whether I rate him or not, it is what we all should do.

Its a good piont bird. I will also be getting right behind the lads during the game on saturday.

Lets leave the "king out" stuff and general abuse of our players and manager til after the game shall we?  (or when we go 4-0 down Wink  :?  Crying )
McLovin

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 14:28:11 »

I have no desire whatsoever to go and support them at the moment. The amount of time, money, and effort i have dedicated to the team has got to stop for a bit. It just isn't worth it at the moment. I'm more depressed this season than any of the ones where we have been beaten week in, week out then relegated. We had high expectations for this season after last year, and the positive and ambitious comments eminating from our leader and team meant this was the most eagerly anticipated season for some time.

Now look. More financial turmoil, players under performing, desire missing, missing out on 2 lucrative games ('Boro in the cup, possible LDV final), amongst other things.  I just want this season to be over.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 17:43:38 »

they looked good against us to come back and win. that is against us though i guess!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: