Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trial Time Again?  (Read 950 times)
Dazzza

« on: Wednesday, March 29, 2006, 18:56:04 »

Getting earlier and earlier each year but I notice a few clubs this week in league one have already started dishing out the trials to Championship and Premiership youngsters set to be released.

King used to always go down this route to stay ahead of the pack but I don’t think he ever unearthed anyone that went onto sign in the summer.  Half the problem is regardless of finances and where we’ll be next season most of these lads inevitably end up doing the full rounds in the summer and anyone with a bit of interest holds out for the best deal.

Mind you what with the Ibiza tournament in the summer it couldn’t hurt to start wheeling a few through the revolving doors on the off chance that we’ll unearth a hidden chicken nugget.  Plus if anything it gives Iffy a few to at least consider bringing back during the summer so we don’t have a heard of new heads through the door every other week.

I used to enjoy King’s international trial days with the array that turned out often hinting at ex-internationals and senior pro’s from the French league that inevitably would get out played by Eric Sabin’s agent.   Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: