Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Football Managers Piss me Off  (Read 4035 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 10:12:35 »

Ref Blackburn/Bolton Match - Diouf blatently dives ref got it wrong and gave match winning pen to Bolton.

Sam Allardyce comes out and says well we've not been given blatent pens this season so this levels it up.  Not really bothered about it.  Guarentee you next time Bolton get a dodgy decision against them Big Sam will be off on one, he won't be saying, well we got a fortunate penalty against Blackburn so it's all swings and roundabouts.

Why not just come out and say we got really lucky with that one, even though it went for us the Ref got it wrong.  And I'm gonna fine Diouf for diving.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 10:14:30 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
And I'm gonna fine Diouf for diving.

Fine someone for winning you the game - that'll be a first! Players dive all the time, who cares.

Plus it was against that miserable twat Mark Hughes.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 11:05:54 »

Managers on the whole are tossers IMO.

I also HATE players who dive.  They are also tossers.

The only managers who don't piss me off in the Premiership at the moment are Martin Jol and Raffa Benitez.  They're the about the only ones who aren't always pissing and moaning about referees.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 11:12:44 »

What would have annoyed the Rovers fans was he took Diouf straight off and shook his hand as he went into the tunnel.

I keep asking myself why I watched that utterly dismal game...

Diouf + Savage = Me no likey.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 11:30:30 »

I think it's about time the FA said from next season we will look into any complaints re: diving.  If found guilty of diving a player will receive a 3 match ban.

Let's see what Allardyce and other managers would say about their "stars" winning games through any means then.  Is 3 points worth losing Rooney or Diouf for a month? Probably not.  I would imagine the number of dives would reduce drastically.

Football needs more sportsmen back, cos all this win at all costs attitude is putting people like me off.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 12:15:29 »

I saw that game, definite dive but they should've got a penalty just after anyway. He said pretty much exactly what I Ithough he'd say.

The only premiership manager I really like is Mourinho 'cos he doesn't bullshit as much as the rest of them.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 13:27:57 »

o leary has stopped a lot of bullshitting but only cos he kept getting fined  Wink
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 13:34:04 »

O'Leary's a cocksucker of the highest order.  Mr BS.  

Wenger's not a bad manager for a blind bloke, I presume he's blind cos he never sees anything.

Hughes is amazing, gets one decent result against the Italians, who are notorious bad travellers and builds a whole career on it.  He's a shit manager.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 13:40:15 »

yes o leary is Mr BS but he keeps saying "i won't talk about the ref because i will get fined"

surely king with his jokes has got to figure in there somewhere?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 14:33:17 »

I remember King coming out after a game and saying "I'm not going to talk about the referee, he doesn't deserve it and I'll only get fined" then he went on for about fifteen minutes about how useless he was.

And he got fined.
DMR

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:47:11 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Managers on the whole are tossers IMO.

I also HATE players who dive.  They are also tossers.

The only managers who don't piss me off in the Premiership at the moment are Martin Jol and Raffa Benitez.  They're the about the only ones who aren't always pissing and moaning about referees.

Martin Jol is class  Cool

I like Mourhino too
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:50:29 »

Mourinho and Jol are my two favourite managers - their sides play quality football and their interviews are always refreshingly light hearted and entertaining.
McLovin

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 14:58:07 »

Being a partial Spurs fan, i am dead pleased with Jol. I hope he lasts longer than some of our recent bosses...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: