Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winding up order  (Read 5772 times)
Melksham Red

« on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 13:38:33 »

www.truststfc.co.uk
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 13:42:28 »

o fuck! i thought all this stuff had gone away!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 14:07:05 »

It'll never go away until a very wealthy Russian takes over!

God I hope Peter Risdale doesn't want to buy us!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 14:09:32 »

yeh i agree! i wish the board would just fuck off! they just dont know how 2 run a football club!
Amir

« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 14:28:16 »

That sort of news does make me want to try and attend more games, it's just getting other people to go, which they don't seem to want to this season.  5/6 of us most home games last season and because only myself and one other are really fans I'd say, prices have put the others off.  I don't mind £15 that much really, although I do think it's a bit of a cheek.  I could go on my own I suppose, it's just I like the whole going with mates having a few beers part almost as much as the football.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 14:34:49 »

yeh thats the problem! no1 wants 2 pay all that money! the board r complaining that attendances r low but it s hardly surprising! they need 2 wake up and lower the prices!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 15:29:15 »

15 quids nothing if its going well but its 6 pints if were doing crap.

/
W56196272
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 15:38:28 »

Why don't they have a buy one ticket get one half price offer, or one adult and get child half price, anything to get people back.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 15:49:11 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
15 quids nothing if its going well but its 6 pints if were doing crap.

That's so so true!!!  

One week don't go to footie, (or just wait til the first non-footie Saturday in May), you have to get down the pub at three then drink your ticket price.  Must be finsihed by 4.50 though.  I pity the poor old Arkells Stand punters.  Oh and you have to be in the Savoy too and drink Spitfire.  Cheap as chips.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:07:00 »

well, they can't lower the prices... so not much they can do there.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:18:27 »

y cant they lower the damn prices? jus coz all the season ticket holders will cry about it. the can offer season ticket holders a discount of %25 4 nxt season!
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:30:48 »

I'm a season ticket holder and i'd have no problem with reducing ticket prices to get people through the turnstiles.

Trouble is, its been done before and only 200-300 more people have attended - the club loses money.

And write in English please Rich, for fucks sake
Dazzza

« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:46:24 »

Bob Holt is on the old BBC making reassurances that it's not a problem and that it's just taking little longer than anticipated to raise the money as some of it being tied up within backers property.

2nd of Feb is deadline day.

Seems this is down to some clown not being able to calculate basic VAT rates and basing a projected amount on previous year’s income.  Not being funny but basing income on the last few years income particularly around the Brady era is financial suicide.

I presume the cash we are waiting on is from St Mowden, who I might have though would be long gone after Shaw.

A lack of any accounts during the current board’s era and now this means you have to wonder what exactly is going on.  For all of the mud slinging at DD it’s all a little ironic now that it appears exactly what he said in his last public interview prior to his departure is all becoming very true.

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:49:56 »

what the fuck has gotten into you people?

a winding up order due to LACK OF cunting MONEY.

so what do the bright sparks amongst us suggest? the lowering of ticket prices, i.e. a reduction of regular money into the club.

it has been proven that if the prices were a few quid cheaper we'd probably only get a 600-700 better attendance. if the team are doing well people come regardless of the prices and we're gonna get crap attendances if we're not in the top 8 or so even if it was only 18 quid for the big stands.

why cant people just see that the club cant risk dropping the prices and still get shit attendances, it's just totally unfeasable.

officially blacker than the night.
Piemonte

« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:52:25 »

what the fuck has gotten into you people?

a winding up order due to LACK OF cunting MONEY.

Word to the big cunting bird Cool
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: