Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what the fuck is king on?  (Read 3235 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:36:18 »

"until the goal they werent really in it"

what fucking game was he watching? did he not see the 10 o rso set pieces into our box in the first half an hour alone? not to mention the open goal miss and the two clearances off the line.

fucking hell that bloke is a pleb.

officially blacker than the night.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:46:41 »

Soapy Tit Wank  good description, totally agree don't know what game he was watching if he thinks that.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:47:29 »

hmm. i agree
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:49:00 »

i don't think they are cigars really
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, January 23, 2005, 10:35:51 »

Cheesy

RED ARMY
DMR

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, January 23, 2005, 19:09:47 »

Ignore the fact he missed, Burton rounding the keeper in the first 90 seconds said it all.

King MUST go, and now.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 01:04:55 »

There are many things that are contributing to our downfall. These are some things concerning the management:

king spends a lot of time sat in the stand - obviously trying to read the game and such. However, with some of his tactics coming into question this doesn't exactly inspire confidence in king's analysis of the game. Also, with king up in the stand, somebody needs to shout instructions at players from the sideline. The man we currently have employed to do this is Mike Walsh, a stop-gap temporary assistant who has become a permanent fixture. Malcom Crosby was always fairly good at shouting instructions and working with the players. It is evident that Walsh's skills beyond cone gathering are questionable.
What I would like to see:
1) King maybe getting more involved when things aren't going so well.
2) King putting all that observation to better use.
3) Walsh actually working with the players, giving them instructions and observing things at ground level.
4) a proper warm up before the match. Proper drills, players getting a feel for the ball, interacting with each other. Walsh to get more involved. Hopefully this will allow players to find their touch from the very start and get them more fired up.
5) I would also like a system to be picked and stuck to (especially at home). Away from home it could be swapped around - especially to remain unbeaten.

I think more than anything, a familiarity in the system, routine and procedures will give the players more confidence, make them sure of themselves on the pitch and promote a strong team bond. I feel these are the main things missing at the moment.
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 16:40:38 »

I'd strongly agree with 5)

King seems to be trying to convince eveyone that he does actually have a clue about tactics by trying some new master plan each week.

Sadly many of the players dont seem to know what the fuck they are supposed to be doing half the time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: