Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 147218 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:17:33 »

Without me going through the advisory notes. What is the Headless Don Rogers joke about?

And what is the latest on Hart?
DMC

« Reply #976 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:20:47 »

Alright Salty, I was just posting a jovial response, i wasn't critiquing your post..  blimey, fun this place innit..
Shut up you prick
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:24:21 »

Shut up you prick

Don't you fucking start...  had enough of you getting chopsey on SM..  fucking keyboard warrior..

Smug Fuck Off

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #978 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:29:54 »

AB minutes confirmed that we are still using Chris Kieley’s data system. Is that a shock to people?
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #979 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:31:01 »

Alright Salty, I was just posting a jovial response, i wasn't critiquing your post..  blimey, fun this place innit..

Sorry!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:31:23 »

AB minutes confirmed that we are still using Chris Kieley’s data system. Is that a shock to people?

No - it was confirmed in the prior minutes as well.  They can use Football Manager for all I care - the critical role is the person deciding who to buy and that at least seems to be someone with experience now in Flynn.  I never had any issue with the prior approach, just the implementation.
DMC

« Reply #981 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:35:56 »

No - it was confirmed in the prior minutes as well.  They can use Football Manager for all I care - the critical role is the person deciding who to buy and that at least seems to be someone with experience now in Flynn.  I never had any issue with the prior approach, just the implementation.
That's the most reassuring thing for me. You would hope the model they use will produce a few more like Clayton and Cain(not everyone agrees) and less Adeloyes. Good news is we have not gone on a scatter gun approach like last summer
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:43:38 »

Quote from: ChalkyWhiteIsGod
Without me going through the advisory notes. What is the Headless Don Rogers joke about?

Adeloye was on shooting practice while Don was in the Town End getting ready to talk to the FITC course kids.

inevitably Adeloye knocked Dons head clean off with a shot. Now whenever a full moon coincides with a match day Saturday, some say Headless Don dons the Town End again.

That or the statue sculpture didn't like how statue Don was looking and lopped his head off so he could work close quarters rather than from a ladder
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:48:09 »

Adeloye was on shooting practice while Don was in the Town End getting ready to talk to the FITC course kids.

inevitably Adeloye knocked Dons head clean off with a shot. Now whenever a full moon coincides with a match day Saturday, some say Headless Don dons the Town End again.

That or the statue sculpture didn't like how statue Don was looking and lopped his head off so he could work close quarters rather than from a ladder

One does have to wonder whether a larger ladder would have done the job, rather than decapitation!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:56:24 »

I think he got mixed up and thought he was making one of Dean Hooper, so headless chicken in brass is what we have.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 18:59:36 »

It wouldn't surprise me given the various shenanigans going on at the club, if the statue is unveiled and has a passing resemblance to Lee Power, or Mike Diamandis.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 07:42:26 »

Then set-up a small concession flogging the bottles at every match and in the club shop.

Partner with a local authority for refilling station(s), get branded clear plastic cups, sell them for £3... it's easy when you consider it for at least two minutes isn't it?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #987 on: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 09:03:00 »

Not for me, I said as much on a thread a few weeks ago.  I said something along the lines of, instead of using it 80% of the time like last year, we are using it 20% of the time to provide data for proposed signings - but it's still being used and Chris Kieley is the one providing it.  I also said that I think it's a positive thing and the use of it should be increased over time, which is the way they should of implementted it last year.

When you look at clubs that have implemented it, it has been introduced and grown momentum over the course of 5-10 years, not a two footed approach in one season.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 09:13:17 »

I’d question how Chris Kielys system benchmarks versus other industry standards. I assume we’re using it because it’s cheaper than Wyescout - but is it comparable?

Things get better but they never get good
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: Thursday, July 20, 2023, 09:29:16 »

I’d question how Chris Kielys system benchmarks versus other industry standards. I assume we’re using it because it’s cheaper than Wyescout - but is it comparable?

Perhaps they are using it as well as..

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: