Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Euro Qualifiers Official Match day thread  (Read 10557 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 17:58:56 »

Here's the place for all of your England, Scotland, Ireland, whoever, international comments about tonights qualifiers.

I see Israel are two up at half time, in Englands group.

Georgia and Ukraine won in Scotland's against Faroe's and Lithuania respectively.
McLovin

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:09:34 »

I should be in Barcelona. But i'm not because of our Leprachaun buggering friends at Ryanair. Therefore having not slept since Monday night, and being in what can only be classed as "a fucking shitstorm" of a mood, i won't be paying any attention tonight. :x
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:12:42 »

Shit, that ain't no good Dave.  Fucking airlines.  I'm staying in, watching the Scotland Italy match, with a few Guinnesses at the ready!!

Latest Score - Liechtenstein 1 Latvia 0.

When was the last time they won a competitive match, if ever???
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:15:07 »

What happened DB?

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:15:49 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Shit, that ain't no good Dave.  Fucking airlines.  I'm staying in, watching the Scotland Italy match, with a few Guinnesses at the ready!!

Latest Score - Liechtenstein 1 Latvia 0.

When was the last time they won a competitive match, if ever???

They beat Luxembourg 4-0 away in 2004.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:17:18 »

Any other wins against slightly better teams than Malta, Luxembourg, Andorra, San Marino??
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:17:31 »

I hope England lose.
that is all
flammableBen

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:20:24 »

Any other wins against slightly better teams than Malta, Luxembourg, Andorra, San Marino??

not that I can find. Not doing a massive search though. They drew with Rep Ireland in the 96 qualifiers. Only wins I can find were against Luxembourg.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:20:28 »

Azerbaijan beat Finland 1-0.  :shock:

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:22:11 »

Are you english, cos if you are that's a disgrace.  You have to support your country.  Don't be brainwashed by the fucking media.  Some of these journalists should be ashamed of the way they've carried on in recent days.

Fuck me, God help you england fans if you ever suffer a fate like our 2002 world cup qualifying campaign, cos if you do you'll realise that this "crisis" you're experiencing at the moment is nothing to get worried about.

Get off McLaren's back and give the team some fucking support.  I like to see you lot struggle but the lack of back bone in the team is currently being mirrored by the lack of back bone of your supporters.

rant over Oops
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:23:30 »

Are you english, cos if you are that's a disgrace.  You have to support your country.  Don't be brainwashed by the fucking media.  Some of these journalists should be ashamed of the way they've carried on in recent days.

Fuck me, God help you england fans if you ever suffer a fate like our 2002 world cup qualifying campaign, cos if you do you'll realise that this "crisis" you're experiencing at the moment is nothing to get worried about.

Get off McLaren's back and give the team some fucking support.  I like to see you lot struggle but the lack of back bone in the team is currently being mirrored by the lack of back bone of your supporters.

rant over Oops

Alright Jock, calm down  Wink
McLovin

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:24:24 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
What happened DB?

Apparently planes can't land in the fog, these days... and for this reason i had no plane to get on :?
flammableBen

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:25:00 »

rant over Oops

Just because you haven't got a good team not to support.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:26:08 »

I think I've been watching too much Sky Sports News over the last week, it does wind me up though.  When england win they treat you like champions elect, yet if you lose or draw they go way too over the top.

I really should parental bar channel 405.  for my own well being.
flammableBen

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2007, 18:31:33 »

I think I've been watching too much Sky Sports News over the last week, it does wind me up though.  When england win they treat you like champions elect, yet if you lose or draw they go way too over the top.

I really should parental bar channel 405.  for my own well being.

Oi Boyo. We ain't all ignoring England because the media's told us too, well some of us aren't anyway. I've slowly lost my interest in international football over a period of over a year now. The pretty poor world cup (all round, not just England) didn't help much.

I'd much prefer to hang around and try and turn threads about children's cartoons into internet depravit .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: