Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official TownEnd Season Ticket counter  (Read 36008 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Friday, June 27, 2008, 19:22:52 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Finally got my student card and I get paid Monday, so looks like I will finally be able to get my ST the weekend after this one  Smiley

I must question your smiley useage sir,surely a very happy would be more in line with that great news rather than a measly happy Wink

Still haven't got one yet Sad If it wasn't for the fact that i know a seat next to Pete [the middle aged man who i sit next to who claims to be in love with me and spends quite a lot of the game trying to pinch my bum ]i'd be rather worried about getting a season ticket for the Don Rogers.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Friday, June 27, 2008, 19:27:07 »

Soapy Tit Wank
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 10:03:59 »

I'll probably be getting mine next weekend as well  Beers
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 21:34:31 »

Town End no doubt Onion.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 08:47:42 »

Quote from: "leefer"
Town End no doubt Onion.

Of course  Cool
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #320 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 10:24:47 »

Me and Crouchy got our tickets y-day
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 11:12:34 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
What were the ques like gaz
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 13:07:22 »

Port Vale fans seem to think that we will sell loads in the last week of the offer. This is what happened with them anyway. They were seemingly going to miss their 5K target by about a 1,000 tickets but all the fence sitters all jumped on the bandwagon in the last few days. No reason to think it wont happen here.
 On a positive note, last season we sold a total of around 3,200 tickets. As it stands we are on around 3,800 currently and even if we finish on say 4,200 I would say an increase of 30% is not a bad thing! IMO I still think we can do it.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 13:13:27 »

I'm suprised with Vale considering Stoke went up to the prem and with them going down, thought a few may jump ship and get a ST at the Britannia - fair play to them mind. I'd be happy with us getting 4/5000 as still an improvement.  I'm starting to change my tune and be slightly pessimistic about the 6000 as I think only success on the pitch will really get the numbers in.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #324 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 13:39:14 »

Spencer has posted a very good message on swindon-town-fc.co.uk - one that sends it home.

I'd have got one had I been in the region, without a doubt - to be honest I'd have probably gone for if I was still living in Plymouth.

I remain of the view that we have made progress with the current amount of tickets sold - but 6,000 didn't seem like a huge number to me - it suggests what a small club we are/have become again (we were never "big" but you know what I mean).

As long as we hit 5,000 I would say that was okay... But I fear we won't get such a good ST offer again.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #325 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 13:53:23 »

We'll hit 5k easily, it's the extra 1000 which will be tricky. I think we'll get 5500
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #326 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 15:43:48 »

Quote from: "newmarket red"
Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
What were the ques like gaz

What queue?  
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 16:30:22 »

I remain of the view that we have made progress with the current amount of tickets sold - but 6,000 didn't seem like a huge number to me - it suggests what a small club we are/have become again (we were never "big" but you know what I mean).

Agree Rich....but the main reason we will struggle to get there is lack of ambition on the players front in alot of peoples opinion...not mine i may add,us the real Swindon fans are a very happy bunch at present because of the massive forward steps weve taken on and off the pitch...we will get our tickets,but the stay aways and people who havnt watched Swindon are not going to get exited at our playing squad,i think maybe one or two exiting signings would push us over 6000 mark.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #328 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 16:33:29 »

Quote from: "leefer"

Agree Rich....but the main reason we will struggle to get there is lack of ambition on the players front in alot of peoples opinion...not mine i may add,us the real Swindon fans are a very happy bunch at present because of the massive forward steps weve taken on and off the pitch...we will get our tickets,but the stay aways and people who havnt watched Swindon are not going to get exited at our playing squad,i think maybe one or two exiting signings would push us over 6000 mark.

But as pointed out, the people who don't watch Swindon sit at home/in the pub watching Sky/Setanta. They wouldn't get excited unless we signed someone who was a Prem player/player they had heard of.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 16:53:53 »

I know they were cheaper but if Huddersfield can shift nearly 17,000 we should at least be able to sell 6,000.

Huddersfield can be a bigger town than ours? and they have more direct competition around them.

They havent signed any big name players, they are much like us....finished mid table, did well towards the end of the season and looking to push on.

Being a Huddersfield fan right now cant be all that more exciting than being a Swindon fan. Only difference is the price. Of course I dont expect us to shift 17,000 but not getting 6,000 would be piss poor in my opinion.

I mean Port Vale got 5,000 after being relegated as a side even worse than us when we went down. They've signed no one either...
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: