Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official TownEnd Season Ticket counter  (Read 35391 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 11:21:31 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I have to be honest at times STFC supporters annoy the hell out of me.

Only sometimes. I swear 80% of fan base is a completely and utterly retarded.

Wont go because of the manager? fuck sake, ok so we had a bad run when he got here - we also had alot of injuries and suspensions. Hell, Malpas even had to play Kaid Mohamad who ranks up there with Ricky Shakes it terms of complete and utter shitness.

We started the season expecting mid table, and we finish the season in mid table. I expect alot of our more brain dead fans believed the adver hype and thought we should have made the play offs  :roll:

To top it all off Malpas technically bought in two of our best players in January (ok, so Cox wasnt technically a Malpas spot but was signed by him)

We finished off the season quite well playing some good football and scoring alot of goals.

People are fucking idiots.

......I take on fBs point about us not being as bigger club as sometimes we think....but are we SERIOUSLY a worse supported club than Port fucking Vale for fuck sake, really? Port fucking Vale!!!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 11:26:30 »

Quote from: "DV"
....but are we SERIOUSLY a worse supported club than Port fucking Vale for fuck sake, really? Port fucking Vale!!!!

You must be Stokeing.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #347 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:25:55 »

Quote from: "lambourn red"
Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
I dont think the offer is as great as its made out anyway.i save a pound or two a game

Depends on where you sit and how old/young you are, for a an Adult sitting in DR or Arkells it is approx £9 cheaper per game!!! sorry but that is a great offer
Dont get me wrong yes that is a great deal but for the people who want to stay in the Town end its not,they should have had some cheaper season ticket for that stand.

We will have more season ticket holders than last year but i bet you the atmosphere will be awful.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:33:03 »

I dont think the offer is as great as its made out anyway.i save a pound or two a game

Depends on where you sit and how old/young you are, for a an Adult sitting in DR or Arkells it is approx £9 cheaper per game!!! sorry but that is a great offer
Dont get me wrong yes that is a great deal but for the people who want to stay in the Town end its not,they should have had some cheaper season ticket for that stand.

We will have more season ticket holders than last year but i bet you the atmosphere will be awful.

Atmospheres always been awful.
flammableBen

« Reply #349 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:33:52 »

Could be that the non-cheaper townend was to encourage people to get season tickets in the other two stands, allowing them to use the townend as the basis for any promotional stuff next year.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #350 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:35:35 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"

ok then worse.

Ben you could be right but ifit has a slight negative effect on season ticket sales is it worth it.

Atmospheres always been awful.

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:37:33 »

the townend will still get plenty of turn up on the day fans in it.
the atmosphere wont change much imo.i expect it to get better in the don now though.

i dont think people should worry about the failure to flog 6000 season tickets.our gates will be good as long as the team is doing well.
many fans who go regulkar wont get season tickets but will still attend a fair amount of games
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:44:31 »

Wont go because of the manager? fuck sake, ok so we had a bad run when he got here - we also had alot of injuries and suspensions. Hell, Malpas even had to play Kaid Mohamad who ranks up there with Ricky Shakes it terms of complete and utter shitness.

We started the season expecting mid table, and we finish the season in mid table. I expect alot of our more brain dead fans believed the adver hype and thought we should have made the play offs  :roll:

To top it all off Malpas technically bought in two of our best players in January (ok, so Cox wasnt technically a Malpas spot but was signed by him)

We finished off the season quite well playing some good football and scoring alot of goals.

......I take on fBs point about us not being as bigger club as sometimes we think....but are we SERIOUSLY a worse supported club than Port fucking Vale for fuck sake, really? Port fucking Vale!!!!

You cant compares Ricky's shitness to anybody, he is the god of shitness  Cool

FWIW im not getting a season ticket, not because of the manager but because its not worth me doing it due to the shifts that i work. Does that make me one of these fans?
flammableBen

« Reply #353 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:49:33 »

THe 80% retards aren't necessarily the ones not getting season tickets tans. Infact I'd say there was only a  little correlation if at all.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #354 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:50:29 »

You are not retarded for that reason no.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:52:30 »

Bugger.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 12:58:10 »

Quote from: "tans"

FWIW im not getting a season ticket, not because of the manager but because its not worth me doing it due to the shifts that i work. Does that make me one of these fans?

Did you have a season ticket last season?

Your reason for not renewing is fair enough. If your not likely to be able to make more than 12 games there isnt a point in you getting one....you cant make the games, you're not choosing to not make the games because of the manager.

That doesnt make you one of these fans, whether you're retarded or not is another discussion altogether  Wink
flammableBen

« Reply #357 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 13:11:32 »

I was generally going for the point of view that the retards were the ones who've got season tickets and seem to think that ever other fan has a moral obligation to get one.

It's possible to be a fan and not want to commit to a whole season, cheap tickets or not.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 13:16:49 »

Quote from: "tans"

Did you have a season ticket last season?

Your reason for not renewing is fair enough. If your not likely to be able to make more than 12 games there isnt a point in you getting one....you cant make the games, you're not choosing to not make the games because of the manager.

That doesnt make you one of these fans, whether you're retarded or not is another discussion altogether  Wink

Bastard....

Dont need a discussion on it  Cool
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Monday, June 30, 2008, 13:25:37 »

If we reach 6000 great. I'll get a free 1969 shirt which I'll never wear but I'll also get a season ticket for 229 quid.

If we fail to reach 6000 it'll cost me an extra 40 quid, which will still make it 60 quid less than last season, and I won't get a free 1969 shirt which I would never have worn anyway.

People who don't want a season ticket due to not being able to make games due to work etc (Like the retard known as Tans) fair enough.

People who don't want season tickets because they might have something/find something they'd rather do on a match day, fair enough.

People who can't afford a season ticket, fair enough.

People who use the manager/team/colour of seats/quality of food, etc, etc as a reason for not getting one..................................

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: