Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reuben Reid  (Read 4548 times)
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 00:01:44 »

tbf he has signed the likes of leroy lita and richie barker in his career, who've both banged 'em in

True - but us over on thisis only care what he's done at Swindon
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 00:12:01 »

Haha. Its ok wokey baby, i won't judge

Things get better but they never get good
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 09:02:13 »

I don't think he was ever really on our radar, hes had half of a good season and does have a very poor attitude, I don't want players that don't want to play for us, if that takes time then it does.

Lets face it....we arent going to fork out £300k for any striker, which is why I can't see Sharp coming to us...unless its on loan or a structured fee with add ons for promotion etc.

Rhodes would have been good but I hear that Uddersfield offered him silly money as wages which was what tempted him to leave Ipshit as he didn't want to (yes I know Keane didn't rate him either but he didn't want or need to move).

Also don't forget that we are up against not just Championship teams for signings but also teams in our division that are willing to pay out large wages to snag their man, which we arent and I also wouldn't condone....yes possibly alter our wage structure a little to get someone but not break the bank as some fans seem to want.

Look at the other teams in our division that are after strikers too.....Southampton, Leeds, Uddersfield, Norwich, Brighton (recently in the money), Charlton (even though they are struggling financially ATM), Colchester, Millwall, MKD, Southend but all have come down from the division above in the last few seasons, all are looking for players and all will pay probably more wages than we will offer.

Its fucking hard to get a good striker but I am 100% certain DW has the relevant targets that we can afford/are available/needed and will get them as soon as he can.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 13:23:44 »

shit player, shit attitude, one good season.

no loss.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: