Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Di Canio new Town boss  (Read 15579 times)
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 12:20:06 »

I've just looked on their website & hadn't realised Phase 2 was extended. I think a lot of them had assumed the season tickets had moved onto Phase 3 which is the £399 in the side stands so this bit of news will encourage to renew now
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 12:39:07 »

Im finding it all a bit suprisingly sad,people that I like some just from the internet and some from real life feel they can no longer activly support the club they have supported all their lives.Its their choice and I admire them for making that stand.Im not that principled,I'll still go(occasionly) and support Swindon Town,I wont be singing his name or clapping him though even if we win evey single game next season.

/
W56196272
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 12:51:25 »

Yeo, you're simply the best (nice avatar).  I was going to put up something similar.  I dont like di canios politics and wont be singing his name, I will however continue supporting my club, however I do respect mex's decision, though I am saddened by it.

Never knowingly overstated.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:00:41 »

I have just renewed. I wrote to Nick Watkins at the end of the Phase 1 price stating that I had not renewed because of the lack of visibility of the intentions of the board and club.  A few days later the news of Fitton and the actions of getting rid of Harte.  Watkins said that if I did decide to renew before the end of May to let him know.  I did that and he let me have it at Phase 1 price.

Now that I can see that the club will be at least having a go by investing in the manager and squad I am happy to renew, back in April nobody had a clue what the intentions of the board was.

Had the board given more visibility in April then I believe that the take up would have been more, because the phase 2 price will put some off.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:01:51 »

I am not re-newing until Di Canio is gone! DI CANIO OUT!!!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:03:15 »

I never know whether Gazza is joking or not...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:03:48 »

haha I was trying to decide the very same thing.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:06:46 »

Hmm,maybe last night was bad timing for the Psychoville Tina Turner Avatar

/
W56196272
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:07:50 »

Never the wrong time for that.  This series has been brilliant, that was a highlight.

Never knowingly overstated.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:08:04 »

Hmm,maybe last night was bad timing for the Psychoville Tina Turner Avatar

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:10:58 »

I never know whether Gazza is joking or not...
Don't think he does either Smiley I'm a lot more pleased Gazza's back than Di Canio's arrived though.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:13:47 »

And regardless of anything else Paul - that in itself is sad Cheesy

Wise men say........
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 13:14:43 »

And regardless of anything else Paul - that in itself is sad Cheesy
Oh hell yeah Smiley
MelkshamRED

« Reply #28 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 14:37:02 »

Where as any other candidate who turns out to be half decent would have stayed until 2020 and booked us a Champion's League place.  Get real.  Good managers do a job, and then move on.  Like Hoddle did.

And by the way, I think your figures are wrong.  I'd say it's more 62/38 that he'll be good.
I mean, he will be like Wise, if we are near the top come Christmas time or around that time, he will leave.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, May 20, 2011, 14:45:39 »

I would like to think if we are doing well and teams start to swarm, that Di Canio is not a quitter and would at least see the job through to the end of the season. He has always struck me as a fairly loyal player and I hope that remains the case during his management career.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: