Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 104   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next manager?  (Read 192656 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1335 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:52:34 »

So that narrows it down.  Is there not a database of stinking bishop loving fascist football managers on the net?
Think you need some punctuation in there to make it clear that the fascist football manager in question should be keen on the cheese, or we may end up with a malodorous individual with a fetish for senior clergy.
Peacocks-Lucky-Coat

Dishonest Abe

Ignore
« Reply #1336 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:53:13 »

five six Graham Rix

Seven eight, Mark Yates...
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1337 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:56:29 »

Think you need some punctuation in there to make it clear that the fascist football manager in question should be keen on the cheese, or we may end up with a malodorous individual with a fetish for senior clergy.

I know what I mean.

Never knowingly overstated.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #1338 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:57:02 »

Seven eight, Mark Yates...

Seven eight, Paolo's jumped the gate... nicked the corner flags, had a piss in the centre circle and fucked off again.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #1339 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:57:24 »

Has anyone heard Ian Wright's punditry?

JFH is the much more appealing glamour appointment in my opinion if we do go down that road. Whether he'll make a good manager or not, I have no idea. In the short term i actually think a 'glamour appointment' might give us the better chance of promotion than a less exciting tried and tested old head in terms of lifting the atmosphere around the place again for the final push. Long term is less easy to predict. Tisdale would certainly be a stable appointment in that regard from his long and loyal tenure at Exeter. I have no real idea about Kevin Macdonald, but his name certainly won't galvanize the place so he better be a fucking good manager to compensate if we want to get promoted this season.
Andy King

Ignore
« Reply #1340 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:58:50 »

Hello chaps

I spoke with Cal Rice yesterday on the phone and got invited to an interview today. It was good to put a face to Cal's voice, but I was a bit shocked at first. He's got a head of hair hasn't he?!

Anyway I think the interview went really well and the board seem like a good bunch of lads. I can't believe there are people on here having a pop at them. Some of you lot would give my mrs a run for her money. I honestly thought she was the neediest, most nagging person in the world until I read a few of your letters on here. Not to mention you rival her nack for accusations.

Mind you, there was an occassion where, due to her persistent nagging, I tried to give up smoking. After 20 minutes I cracked and had a cheeky puff of a cigar but she rumbled me when I got home, 'apparently' I smelt like an ashtray. She didn't buy the story that I'd rescued two pet cats, a lizard and photograph of Thin Lizzy signed by Phil Lynott from a burning house. I think perhaps if I hadn't added the Phil Lynott part she may have beleived me.

Ok, so I'm going to be Director of Football, basically I've been promised a fat salary for doing pretty much bugger all except using the gift of the gab to get the players in. Mike Newell's going to be the manager only on the basis that Mike Walsh returns as chief cone collector. There's a bit of a holdup while the paperwork is sent by fax to his restaurant in Spain. Sammy Igoes will be youth team coach, really he'll just be a mascot because the kids will love him and see him as one of them, but I haven't told him this.

As you're probably used to a bit of Italian now I'll say buon giorno for now but I will be back soon.

Love Kingy x
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #1341 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:00:51 »

Hello chaps

I spoke with Cal Rice yesterday on the phone and got invited to an interview today. It was good to put a face to Cal's voice, but I was a bit shocked at first. He's got a head of hair hasn't he?!

Anyway I think the interview went really well and the board seem like a good bunch of lads. I can't believe there are people on here having a pop at them. Some of you lot would give my mrs a run for her money. I honestly thought she was the neediest, most nagging person in the world until I read a few of your letters on here. Not to mention you rival her nack for accusations.

Mind you, there was an occassion where, due to her persistent nagging, I tried to give up smoking. After 20 minutes I cracked and had a cheeky puff of a cigar but she rumbled me when I got home, 'apparently' I smelt like an ashtray. She didn't buy the story that I'd rescued two pet cats, a lizard and photograph of Thin Lizzy signed by Phil Lynott. I think perhaps if I hadn't added the Phil Lynott part she may have beleived me.

Ok, so I'm going to be Director of Football, basically I've been promised a fat salary for doing pretty much bugger all except using the gift of the gab to get the players in. Mike Newell's going to be the manager only on the basis that Mike Walsh returns as chief cone collector. There's a bit of a holdup while the paperwork is sent by fax to his restaurant in Spain. Sammy Igoes will be youth team coach, really he'll just be a mascot because the kids will love him and see him as one of them, but I haven't told him this.

As you're probably used to a bit of Italian now I'll say buon giorno for now but I will be back soon.

Love Kingy x

welcome back

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #1342 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:02:29 »

I have no real idea about Kevin Macdonald, but his name certainly won't galvanize the place so he better be a fucking good manager to compensate if we want to get promoted this season.

A good manager to compensate? surely that's the only thing that matters
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #1343 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:05:30 »

Looks like its out of Blackwell, Wright and McDonald but looks like Wright or McDonald, Morshead said there is enough hints around to suggest who is being spoken to.

For me out of those 3 has to be McDonald.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1344 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:06:52 »

Hello chaps
*snip*

[url width=245 height=308]http://i.imgur.com/2JX8XRl.gif[/url]
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #1345 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:24:35 »

Wrighty is a part of the Adderbury Massive - they can't stand the big shot Banbury whores
RRRRRoooooaaarrrrrrrrrr
Flashheart

« Reply #1346 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:24:39 »

Bury were a point clear of the relegation zone by the end of November, a remarkable turnaround from being 178 points adrift when Blackwell took over.

Hmmm
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1347 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:37:01 »

Quite remarkable indeed!

The odds of McDonald and Wright have shortened considerably in the last hour.

Ignore
« Reply #1348 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:40:30 »

Wrighty is a part of the Adderbury Massive - they can't stand the big shot Banbury whores
RRRRRoooooaaarrrrrrrrrr

Is that really where he lives?
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #1349 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:42:48 »

Quite remarkable indeed!

The odds of McDonald and Wright have shortened considerably in the last hour.

Macdonald, it's MacDonald!
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 ... 104   Go Up
Print
Jump to: