Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Friendlies 2013  (Read 116641 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 16:55:39 »

Local match for you!
Follow the adver guys for match reports etc.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
kerry red

« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 17:03:08 »

Has Collins appeared in any of the games yet
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 17:04:06 »

Yes, Supermarine and Banbury.
kerry red

« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 17:07:58 »

Ta
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 18:06:51 »

Did Wes play at Banbury?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 18:11:02 »

Did Wes play at Banbury?
yes, he played the first half

http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/MatchCentre.asp?Friendly=YES&MatchID=2014992000
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 18:17:19 »

And got chips from the clubhouse during the second Cool
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 18:48:31 »

Thanks!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 18:56:29 »

And got chips from the clubhouse during the second Cool
wouldnt have got away with that under di canio. His form will dip it will be digbys fault.   Wink
PuyolPantsDown

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 20:10:17 »

Hi all!

Spurs fan coming in peace. I've noticed we seem to be striking up a bit of a partnership, so I thought I'd sign up to keep up to date with how the loanees are getting on.

I'm also coming down to The County Ground on Tuesday for our friendly - there's a fair few us of coming (considering it's a midweek away friendly!), and we're going to try and make it a fun night, so hopefully we can make a bit of an atmosphere.

Anyway, nice to be here, Come on You Spurs!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 20:17:36 »

Nice username. Welcome.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 20:28:06 »

Hi all!

Spurs fan coming in peace. I've noticed we seem to be striking up a bit of a partnership, so I thought I'd sign up to keep up to date with how the loanees are getting on.

I'm also coming down to The County Ground on Tuesday for our friendly - there's a fair few us of coming (considering it's a midweek away friendly!), and we're going to try and make it a fun night, so hopefully we can make a bit of an atmosphere.

Anyway, nice to be here, Come on You Spurs!

What sort of team are you expecting your lot to put out on Tuesday?
PuyolPantsDown

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 20:37:49 »

What sort of team are you expecting your lot to put out on Tuesday?

It's our first friendly, so I can't guess based on previous teams, but I'd be very surprised if anyone involved in International football over the summer plays (Paulinho, Carroll, Pritchard, Caulker, Smith, Kane), and I believe Townsend is still suspended. We have a "Spurs XI" friendly the next day, so a lot of the reserves will play in that. Therefore, by default, I think we will see a fairly strong team.

I'm more interested in what team you put out to be honest! Hoping to see all the Spurs boys get a game.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 20:55:00 »

It's our first friendly, so I can't guess based on previous teams, but I'd be very surprised if anyone involved in International football over the summer plays (Paulinho, Carroll, Pritchard, Caulker, Smith, Kane), and I believe Townsend is still suspended. We have a "Spurs XI" friendly the next day, so a lot of the reserves will play in that. Therefore, by default, I think we will see a fairly strong team.

I'm more interested in what team you put out to be honest! Hoping to see all the Spurs boys get a game.

Good to hear! I was fearful that we'd be paying an inflated price to see Spurs reserves.. Although I guess we are in a way, if you catch my drift?  Smiley

Most if not all of your Spurs lot will get a game I should imagine. Luongo, Hall and the other kids that have joined us permanently should start, not sure about Pritchard though.. Might come a bit soon for him having only signed this week.
PuyolPantsDown

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 21:00:14 »

Good to hear! I was fearful that we'd be paying an inflated price to see Spurs reserves.. Although I guess we are in a way, if you catch my drift?  Smiley

Most if not all of your Spurs lot will get a game I should imagine. Luongo, Hall and the other kids that have joined us permanently should start, not sure about Pritchard though.. Might come a bit soon for him having only signed this week.

Taking this thread slightly off topic, but Alex Pritchard is a seriously talented young player. There's no way he'd be playing in League 1 if it wasn't for our partnership. Luongo too - Ipswich fans were raving about him last year in the Championship!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: