Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Wilson Hokey Cokey  (Read 31552 times)
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:23:38 »

Out.

We should be looking to get maximum points at home no matter who the opposition is. One point out of a possible six from home this past week is just not good enough.
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:27:58 »

OUT.

If the board don't sack him soon then season ticket sales for next season will be very poor indeed.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:36:24 »

OUT.

If the board don't sack him soon then season ticket sales for next season will be very poor indeed.

How many season tickets do you think we'd need to sell, to pay up Wilson and Shirtliff, and then employ another couple?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:38:43 »

can anyone confirm whether or not he is on a rolling contract?
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:39:20 »

Maurice Malpas for manager!

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:41:10 »

I thought he just had a 2 and half year deal when he joined.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:41:40 »

I thought he had a deal to the end of the season? Didt see anything mentioned about a rolling contract?
flammableBen

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:41:50 »

according to http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/Person.asp?PersonID=WILSONDA it was two and a half when he signed so runs out at the end of the season

Although http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Millwall-v-Swindon-preview-Robins-boss-Danny-Wilson-set-to-open-talks-over-a-new-contract-article434359.html hints that we might have extended over the summer but fuck knows it's the mirror.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:49:11 »

Some guy on the FB site claimed Wilson was out of contract this boxing day just gone, which was obviously wrong for all sorts of reasons. Then he claimed he had actually signed a new rolling contract before the play off final.

Probably bullshit, well its obvious now the first claim was bullshit.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:49:46 »

My youngest has just taken us to the League 1 Championship, 29 points clear of 2nd, on FIFA 11. And he managed to get Dossevi and Pericard scoring over 20 goals each. Then to put right the wrong done this afternoon, he played an exhibition game against Bournemouth, leading us to a 3-1 victory. On this basis, he should be our next manager, as long as the League will let us fit the players with Wiimote sensors
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:52:30 »

How many season tickets do you think we'd need to sell, to pay up Wilson and Shirtliff, and then employ another couple?

Not that much considering he only has a few months left on his contract, Not sure about Shirtliff.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:58:16 »

Not that much considering he only has a few months left on his contract, Not sure about Shirtliff.

Still money that has to be found from somewhere....one thing we know about this Board, is that they're not inclined to shell out on big name managers....if they've decided to dispense with Wilson, I'd imagine Paul Trollope would fit their requirements very nicely.
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 18:59:18 »

Still money that has to be found from somewhere....one thing we know about this Board, is that they're not inclined to shell out on big name managers....if they've decided to dispense with Wilson, I'd imagine Paul Trollope would fit their requirements very nicely.

Bodin would do a better job than Trollope.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:00:41 »

Out before it's too late.

31 points out of a possible 81 in the last 27 games (including the final 6 games of last season).  Absolute rubbish and exactly the same points tally as Malpas in his last 27 games in charge.

There's no team togetherness and it really looks like he's lost the dressing room and the plot.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 19:00:47 »

Bodin would do a better job than Trollope.

On what basis do you arrive at that decision?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: