Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust should help buy Brezovan  (Read 16455 times)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 10:46:03 »

fair play to dennis and gus, they actually seem teh only people at this club with a bit upstairs and know how to respect and look after people.  Others should take note

Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 10:50:59 »

Quote from: "arriba"
a bit harsh on bart i think.its miss management of the books by the board on better than expected gates that has led to this seasons money balls ups.there should have been plenty to fund a keeper

Not really. The guy keep suggesting he knows more of what's going on behind the scenes than the rest of us but when challenged seems to know jack. He's getting on my man breasts.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 11:06:23 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
a bit harsh on bart i think.its miss management of the books by the board on better than expected gates that has led to this seasons money balls ups.there should have been plenty to fund a keeper

Not really. The guy keep suggesting he knows more of what's going on behind the scenes than the rest of us but when challenged seems to know jack. He's getting on my man breasts.

just thought he was asking a question.admittedly he has spouted bollocks in the past
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 11:36:32 »

He said:

Broke?

Do you know where all the money has gone/is going then northern.

I thought not

Insinuation: He knows where it has gone and has knocked Northern Red for his 'lack of knowledge'
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 12:08:40 »

We'll see what the price is....Dennis said it was cheap, if it is I'll buy him  Cool

Seriously though, has the fixed amount been included in the budget....or has it been counted in the overspend...or has it not been accounted for.

This needs to be asked to at the AGM....for all we know the Brez transfer money could already be put to one side...

If we sign him, we'll flog him within week for profit anyway

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 12:11:27 »

if we dont snap him up,someone else will.
we should tie him down on a 3 year deal if we can.
he's the best keeper we've had since digby.
flammableBen

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 12:21:23 »

if we dont snap him up,someone else will.
we should tie him down on a 3 year deal if we can.
he's the best keeper we've had since digby.

That reads like a poem.
Dazzza

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 12:24:41 »

Quote from: "DV85"
We'll see what the price is....Dennis said it was cheap, if it is I'll buy him  Cool

Seriously though, has the fixed amount been included in the budget....or has it been counted in the overspend...or has it not been accounted for.

This needs to be asked to at the AGM....for all we know the Brez transfer money could already be put to one side...

If we sign him, we'll flog him within week for profit anyway

How about we raise a private consortium, purchase the player for the club and divvy the shares at say £100 each?

On the basis the player signs for say 3 years after 1.5years the consortium has control of the transfer status and the option to sell the player with each share providing a return to shareholders.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 12:26:18 »

great idea,count me in!
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 12:27:46 »

maybe we could organise a charity fight night, tag teams for the undisputed miserable bastard world title ...  Arriba/Spacey  Vs Mexico/STFC Bart . Flammable could run the bar ,Sadie/Birdy could hold the round boards , and Sonic could fuck up the scoreboard .

Sad to say, i must be on my way

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 12:28:26 »

McLovin

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 12:47:29 »

I wouldn't trust Ben running a bar...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 14:55:08 »

if it is "cheap" as Wise says then continued good gates should mean we can afford him. what about the Sean O'Hanlon money as well?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 15:16:21 »

Quote from: "Rich"
if it is "cheap" as Wise says then continued good gates should mean we can afford him. what about the Sean O'Hanlon money as well?

Not really, the "overspend" was £750k taking account of the increased gates (working on about 7500 gates I think).
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2006, 15:38:31 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"

How about we raise a private consortium, purchase the player for the club and divvy the shares at say £100 each?

On the basis the player signs for say 3 years after 1.5years the consortium has control of the transfer status and the option to sell the player with each share providing a return to shareholders.

A la Tevez/Maschereno?!?  Great idea Dazzza, I'd be up for that we could get a hell of a return on "our" investment.  As long as the dopey bastard doesn't keep breking his arms.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: