Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fm2006  (Read 64620 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #795 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:02:15 »

did you change the .exe file over?
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 13:30:02 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Queens Park Scottish Division 3 champions in my first season
Playoffs of the 2nd division the following season
Appointed Scotland manager start of third season. Quitting as QPFC manager at the start of the 3rd season to concentrate on getting Scotland to qualify
Now need to win my last game away to Belgium to finish second behind Portugal. Oh and Sam Parkin is banging them in Cheesy

Beat Belgium, then breezed through the group stages by beating italy and Croatia. Eventually got beat by Holland in the Semi's on pens. Parkin got Golden boot Beers

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 21:49:41 »

Just had my first taste of European football with Swindon, Champions League qualifier against Rangers. 4-0 up at half time, with a hattrick in 35 minutes from Gregory Le Gall Cool. Swapped things about a bit at half time to rest a few legs and it finished 4-0. I assume there will be a return leg in Scotland, but with 4 goals on the board already I will probably give a few youngsters a runout.

Gregory Le Gall, was subject to several bids in the summer (one of which was getting on for £20million) but I've managed to hold onto him, he's signed a new 5 year contract and declared his love for the club. So it would appear I'm set for the next few seasons at least. Cheesy
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 13:27:33 »

http://footballmanagerupdate.myfreeforum.org/index.php

The attached link is an alternative to the one posted by sonic a few days back. It should be available later today, and will contain all the latest transfers. Can't recall if you have to register to get the update though. Some smart-arse will check if the Swindon squad information is unrealistic and report back, won't they  Wink

Note that you have to extract the data using WinRAR (free download from somewhere) and replace your existing database. You will need to start a new game for the changes to be effective. Unfortunately, it starts back in July 2005 so is a little unrealistic in that sense.

Don't forget to back up your orignal database though!
Scot Munroe

« Reply #799 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 14:26:46 »

going to buy the game on wednesday when i go into to town. £20 in woolworths bargain.
Piemonte

« Reply #800 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 14:41:21 »

buy it from the clubs shop, make STFC money!
Scot Munroe

« Reply #801 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 14:42:44 »

how much in the club shop
Piemonte

« Reply #802 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 14:43:07 »

I've no idea. they deffo have it though
Scot Munroe

« Reply #803 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 14:44:54 »

alrite might pop in their on wednesday
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 14:54:16 »

Quote from: "SwindonUltra"
going to buy the game on wednesday when i go into to town. £20 in woolworths bargain.
wasn't it about the same when it was released about 8 months ago?

maybe a fiver more
Scot Munroe

« Reply #805 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 14:55:13 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
Quote from: "SwindonUltra"
wasn't it about the same when it was released about 8 months ago?

maybe a fiver more

could be i don;t know.
sonic youth

« Reply #806 on: Saturday, September 2, 2006, 02:06:20 »

it were £30 when i got it last year.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #807 on: Wednesday, September 6, 2006, 12:16:48 »

Just Bought the game. Installing now on my laptop.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: Wednesday, September 6, 2006, 19:12:36 »

congrats, hope it goes well for ya Tongue

Scot Munroe

« Reply #809 on: Monday, September 11, 2006, 19:01:43 »

Finished 5th in my first season with AS Roma. Lost in the Italian cup final against Juve 3-2 on Agg. Bought Carlo Cudicini for free also vincent Candela, Klass jan-Huntelaar and Javier Mascherano. for the start of 07/08 i bought Danni Alves. I will start a season with swindon. For Swindon which is the best formation to play.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57   Go Up
Print
Jump to: