Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town's striker bid in balance but club expect embargo to be lifted by tomorrow  (Read 45625 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:56:19 »

I think Bodin had job protection from the previous board(Watkins in particular) so rode it out despite the treatment from Di canio. Why he would now potentially sue STFC i do not know?

Maybe Kmac, like Di Canio, hasn't been impressed with him or his coaching and intends to replace him. Do youth coaches and the like have contracts that expire?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:58:09 »

So Bodin's thinking of suing the club even though his issue is with someone no longer at the club.

Paolo fucking whinged non stop about us being under an embargo, even though he was partly at fault, is planning to sue the club, however the people he has issues with are also no longer at the club, therefore keeping us under an embargo.

Honestly, i'm lost for words, it's like a far-fetched episode of Dream Team.

I wonder what will happen in next weeks episode?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:59:15 »

Bodin cant be that fucking stressed, if it was that bad he wouldnt still be working at the club

Where there's blame there's a claim. If this sign off thing is true then he needs to man up and stop watching daytime TV ads, and get back to work, this is sod all to do with the new board.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:59:30 »

Can I just remind everyone that we're 2nd in the league with 7 games to play and a great chance of securing back to back promotions.

kerry red

« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:01:07 »

And why £75k?

Surely you usually sue for damages and get whatever the court awards
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:02:14 »

Can I just remind everyone that we're 2nd in the league with 7 games to play and a great chance of securing back to back promotions.

Fucking spot on.......
So Bodin's thinking of suing the club even though his issue is with someone no longer at the club.

Paolo fucking whinged non stop about us being under an embargo, even though he was partly at fault, is planning to sue the club, however the people he has issues with are also no longer at the club, therefore keeping us under an embargo.

Honestly, i'm lost for words, it's like a far-fetched episode of Dream Team.

I wonder what will happen in next weeks episode?

How was it Paolo's fault Hmmm
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:02:46 »

I know, it's incredible that this seems to get overlooked by (myself included) most of us due to the absolute clusterfuck of everything else that's going on!

If we achieve promotion given everything that's gone on this season it will be nothing short of a miracle.

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:02:52 »

Maybe Kmac, like Di Canio, hasn't been impressed with him or his coaching and intends to replace him. Do youth coaches and the like have contracts that expire?

Kmac showed more interest within a week than Di canio ever showed in the youth set up. That's why it doesn't add up to me. There has to be more to this. I'm guessing this is board related.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:03:33 »

Fucking spot on.......
How was it Paolo's fault Hmmm

I said partly his fault as he brought in all the players that pushed us over the wage threshold.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:04:59 »

I said partly his fault as he brought in all the players that pushed us over the wage threshold.

So how come the new lot are wanting to bring in four more then?...no one has left.
woolster

« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:05:40 »

Cawen I just remind everyone that we're 2nd in the league with 7 games to play and a great chance of securing back to back promotions.

agree, but with all this going on,CAN we hang on Hmmm
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:06:56 »

So how come the new lot are wanting to bring in four more then?...no one has left.

Martin, Bostock, Hollands, Ritchie?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:07:48 »

agree, but with all this going on,CAN we hang on Hmmm
Our home form has been patchy but we're doing alright away from home and our form against the top sides has been good. I think that even if we can't hold on to the auto promotion place then I'm confident we'll make the play-offs at least.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:08:04 »

Martin, Bostock, Hollands, Ritchie?
Benson and Cox too.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 21:09:40 »

And why £75k?

Surely you usually sue for damages and get whatever the court awards

My guess is two years salary for the time di canio was here