Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town's striker bid in balance but club expect embargo to be lifted by tomorrow  (Read 45654 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:30:37 »

Still don't know why Bodin is even still at the club. Paolo clearly didn't rate him so why didn't we pay up his contract like we did with all those players?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:30:41 »

People blaming BBC but how did they find out?
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:31:51 »

Why all the Bodin hate? Look back at some of the posts back when PDC was slagging him off and the support he got. Put yourself in his position whether or not you thought he was doing a good job Bodins reputation was publicly ripped to shreds by PDC. If it was you in your job and someone you worked for constantly slagged you off in public you'd be pretty pissed and look to your employer for intervention and, dare I said support. STFC gave neither and therefore as an employee with a contract and rights, just like all of us in a job, Bodin has the right to feel shafted by the club. He should also seek damages from PDC, but no doubt he will have taken legal advice.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:32:30 »

His son is shit and was fucked off and none of his youth players have been a real success and stayed in the first team - no wonder he is bitter.

BBC sensationalist Wise fucking something up - well done mate.
Flashheart

« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:32:54 »

People blaming BBC but how did they find out?

From the club

As were the adver. The adver didn't run it after being asked not to. The bbc ran it regardless.

Craig Lyus ‏@AdverSportCraig 5 mins
Re the AJ deal. I won't condemn the BBC as I'm not sure they were asked to keep quiet like we were. But if so, shocking editorial decision.
kerry red

« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:33:08 »

Well, why didn't Bodin sue the club when PdC when he was still at the club then

Fucking cowardly cunt
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:33:30 »

Why all the Bodin hate? Look back at some of the posts back when PDC was slagging him off and the support he got. Put yourself in his position whether or not you thought he was doing a good job Bodins reputation was publicly ripped to shreds by PDC. If it was you in your job and someone you worked for constantly slagged you off in public you'd be pretty pissed and look to your employer for intervention and, dare I said support. STFC gave neither and therefore as an employee with a contract and rights, just like all of us in a job, Bodin has the right to feel shafted by the club. He should also seek damages from PDC, but no doubt he will have taken legal advice.

You are probably right. Its a shame the wrong people are potentially being punished in this case.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:33:40 »

Bodin has gone right down in my estimations if this is true.

If you want to sue the club because Paolo was nasty to you, why didn't you have the bollocks to front up when Di Canio was still at the club.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:33:53 »

From the club

As were the adver. The adver didn't run it after being asked not to. The bbc ran it regardless.

If you want something kept quiet, you don't tell anyone, least of all journalists.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:35:01 »

Well, why didn't Bodin sue the club when PdC when he was still at the club then

Fucking cowardly cunt
The comment that really irked him was made after Di Canio left. The 'conference standard coach' remark to the BBC.
Flashheart

« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:36:03 »

If you want something kept quiet, you don't tell anyone, least of all journalists.

I agree

But it does seem as though in this instance there has been a breach of trust from the beeb. Can't see them being privvy to much information from now.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:38:56 »

I agree

But it does seem as though in this instance there has been a breach of trust from the beeb. Can't see them being privvy to much information from now.

It's only the adver understanding that this is why the deal has broken down anyway.

Hopefully we can still get Jason Roberts in.
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:39:12 »

It's that prick Chris Wise that needs to get a roasting. He was the knob who 'broke' the administration story that led to the fire sale of the club in public, FL paper story etc etc. BBC integrity my arse, nothing better that gutter journalism. Knob.

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:39:19 »

Mmmm first time i've seen this so will do some digging. Anyway, without doing that first there is no doubt whatsoever that Bodin was treated like shit by Di Canio. I put that info out on here during early last season and there was little symapathy then. Now there will be even less.

Guessing now, but i think that things behind the scenes are in tatters. Bodin rode it out despite Di Canio's shunning of him for 18 months+. Why kick up now he's gone?
kerry red

« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 20:39:31 »

Is Bodin still at the club?

Nowhere to be seen when we had no manager - I thought it was strange then
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: