Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper admits keeper Foderingham could be on his way  (Read 6326 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:34:12 »

Ah right. Sense of humour failure, sorry. I think it would be safer to do so on Twitter. Who's to say I haven't previously. (I haven't, by the way). I also thought it was November.

Ah so you have released fictitious stories??

Hang on a minute, you're not the one who broke the 'news' that Milan Misun & Ibrahim Atiku were actual real life footballers, were you? 

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:37:42 »

Ah so you have released fictitious stories??

Hang on a minute, you're not the one who broke the 'news' that Milan Misun & Ibrahim Atiku were actual real life footballers, were you? 
No, sorry - that would be the work of Anthony Marshall and Gary Rose. My contribution would be Harry Agombar.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #47 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:41:49 »

I saw Atiku play...or someone who was listed as Atiku.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:46:10 »

No, sorry - that would be the work of Anthony Marshall and Gary Rose. My contribution would be Harry Agombar.

Ahh....Harry Agombar...I'd GENUINELY forgotten about him. Mind you, I wouldn't even know what he looks like.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:46:47 »

My contribution would be Harry Agombar.

The most pointless signing of all time. Isnt his dad mates with Jed?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:48:48 »

I saw Atiku play...or someone who was listed as Atiku.

Are you sure? I don't think even Atiku saw Atiku play....

What was AMAZING was that he had NO appearances (bar pre-season) to his name and received a call-up from Ghana!

I might declare myself available for San Marino....never know.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:50:11 »

I like the fact that the TEF gets contributions from the local hack and previous members of the board.  I like the fact even more that they like get involved in some of the banter and seem to treat "most" posters on here with a level of respect and can handle a bit of banter coming their way.

*Apart from if you call Sam Moosehead, or a troll!  Or if you claim to be ITK, that really gets his shackles up!*

Cheesy

TEF is the forum of choice these days....  The Adver should scrap Thisis and just pay the TEF a wad of money to police the mongs...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #52 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 15:09:56 »

I like the fact that the TEF gets contributions from the local hack and previous members of the board.  I like the fact even more that they like get involved in some of the banter and seem to treat "most" posters on here with a level of respect and can handle a bit of banter coming their way.

*Apart from if you call Sam Moosehead, or a troll!  Or if you claim to be ITK, that really gets his shackles up!*

Cheesy

TEF is the forum of choice these days....  The Adver should scrap Thisis and just pay the TEF a wad of money to police the mongs...

No!  It's better that the Thisis types stay in their own corner of the playground, where they are not annoying the 'cooler kids' on here!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 15:24:20 »

Cheesy

“Workers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains.”

DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 15:41:50 »

Cheesy

In fairness, shut down 'ThisIs' after all, they'd have to be able to spell their names/usernames to join here....

A massive stumbling block for most who post on there.

Fucking mouth breathers.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 18:18:42 »

“Workers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains.”

"Revolutionary biscuits of Italy / Rise up out of your box! / You have nothing to lose but your wafers / Yum yum yum yum yum!"
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 19:29:47 »

I have just seen Town's number one Twitter journo (sorry Sam) suggest Foderingham is worth '£1.5 million at least'.

Fucking get in there.  Cheesy

I love that site.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 19:34:53 »

I have just seen Town's number one Twitter journo (sorry Sam) suggest Foderingham is worth '£1.5 million at least'.

Fucking get in there.  Cheesy

I love that site.
Dan the Fan?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 19:36:20 »

Who else.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, November 22, 2013, 19:39:49 »

He's an insufferable numpty.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: