Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sense of foreboding....  (Read 3415 times)
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 08:33:38 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "lebowski"
maybe the press conference is to confirm that the CVA has been paid?

Meanwhile, sheepshagger got any tips for the lotto on Sat?

Well thats fucking obvious isn't it ?

All save your pounds - give them to me in the Merlin on Sunday  Cheesy

I will be a pint or two better off and you wont all be disappointed .....

Wise men say........
red macca

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 11:12:20 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
Quote from: "Red81"
Quote from: "sheepshagger"
Ah fuck it then - lets just not worry about anything....

I have no control over the war in Iraq - but this doesn't mean I don't think about it....

In my opinion its what happens OFF the pitch that has been and is the big issue recently.

What is happening on the pitch is great - Luggy has a huge amount to do with this and there is where the worry comes from - if he has enough and fucks off we will be in deep shit !!
Nah mate we won't. He's one man at the end of the day. I respect him. He's still got alot to prove though. If he goes though, we'll just move on.  It's the way football is. What seems such a big deal at the time, rarely matters a few months down the line. Remember how low we felt when Wise left.

Absolute bollocks Sturrock is one of the best if not thee best manager in this league.  He has nothing to prove, he has achieved numerous promotions.  He is worshipped at all his former clubs, most of our fans agree we are playing some of our most attractive and exciting football in years.  So yes if he were to go I must admit I may be a tad fucked off especially with Rufus a ready made 'yes' man for the new owners a potential replacement.

The off field stuff will always remain far more important than on the field stuff, if your sick of the off field politics then don't read the boardroom section.  Go and bury your head in the sand.  There are plenty of questions left unanswered and people will continue to pry and attempt to get answers so get used to it.  I was a little worried by Sturrock's comments but will just have to wait and see what happens next.

Things look great on the pitch so I hope as normal the people in the boardroom don't fuck it up, as normal with Swindon I live in hope that it will all turn out okay  :?
Its alright wanting to know the answers but repeating them over and over again wont help will it ? no one on here knows the answers so your wasting your time
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: