Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matt Richie  (Read 121993 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:33:41 »

I'll be surprised if he is in 24hours. I fear full dismantling of this team.
Dozno9

« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:35:10 »

I'll be surprised if he is in 24hours. I fear full dismantling of this team.

I didn't want to forecast that soon as I was trying to shield myself from the hurt.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:35:48 »

I'll be fucking amazed if he's here in 2 weeks time.

He deserves a club that can match his drive and ambition, we can't.

Between two consortiums and fuck knows how many millions we couldnt even work out a way to pay a months wages with out selling a player on the cheap.

Di Canio loses his parents and still turns up for fucking work. We don't deserve him.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:37:30 »

Anyone thinking Ritchie won't be missed is deluded. Teams double up on him to nulify the threat he poses creating more space and time for others. His work ethic is incredible and finding someone to replace him won't happen in this transfer window.

At least the amount of shit we've had to deal with over the years makes days like today easier to deal with... sort of.

Fuck sake.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:44:27 by Stegenfreud » Logged

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Dozno9

« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:40:00 »

Ritchie on the radio said it was a deal between the new owners and past owners??

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:41:08 »

He deserves a club that can match his drive and ambition, we can't.

Between two consortiums and fuck knows how many millions we couldnt even work out a way to pay a months wages with out selling a player on the cheap.

Di Canio loses his parents and still turns up for fucking work. We don't deserve him.

Not often i agree with you Dan, but i agree with that.

Seething.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:41:21 »

I'm sorry I don't care as much as you clearly do.

I make no secret of my apathy towards football these days.

I know mate, no need to apologise. None of us can help our feelings. Just thoroughly fucked off sorry.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:41:58 »

Anyone thinking Ritchie won't be miss is deluded. Teams double up on him to nulify the threat he poses creating more space and time for others. His work ethic is incredible and finding someone to replace him won't happen in this transfer window.

At least the amount of shit we've had to deal with over the years makes days like today easier to deal with... sort of.

Fuck sake.

We expected the crap before. This has been delivered by a man who said he would back us.... or worse, by those who take charge for the next chapter. There is no justification because the fee is so low. It seems a simple case of sell as quick as you can to the first bidder.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:42:17 »

Ritchie on the radio said it was a deal between the new owners and past owners??

This is interesting. Fuck knows why though.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:44:17 »

This is interesting. Fuck knows why though.

Maybe MR shat in Jed's bath in a previous life.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:47:21 »

Just listening to this Ritchie interview, I swear he said his sale was part of the takeover deal  No

Financial uncertainty at Swindon Town made the move easy. Felt like the uncertain times he experienced at pompey played a part in the sale moving forward.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:48:50 »

Maybe to buy time until a deal can be completed?

It's just the fucking timing that grates.... we're third in the fucking league with a game in hand.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:48:56 »

Just listening to this Ritchie interview, I swear he said his sale was part of the takeover deal  No

Financial uncertainty at Swindon Town made the move easy. Felt like the uncertain times he experienced at pompey played a part in the sale moving forward.

where can we listen to it

Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:49:15 »

He's cursed! Bournemouth fans be worried it'll be a season and the same will happen to you!
Dozno9

« Reply #434 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 21:49:18 »

Must surely be to bridge the funding gap?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: