Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Frank Nouble to sign  (Read 17819 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #75 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 18:33:41 »

I thought he was being out battled but then realised that if Austin can bully these two then why cant he.I get the impression that he may have realised that paynter is not going to be out for that much longer and that he is going to just end up spending 3/4 games on our bench
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 07:58:53 »

But we need to keep him for cover, if our only other striker keeps getting injured every few weeks we'll have only 2 fit strikers if he goes back.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 15:08:52 »

But we need to keep him for cover, if our only other striker keeps getting injured every few weeks we'll have only 2 fit strikers if he goes back.

Fucking Dick Mackey
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #78 on: Monday, April 5, 2010, 20:13:05 »

Hmmm despire what fans think of him, chanting "you're shit and you know you are" at Nouble is just fucking embarrassing. I asked the pillocks which team they were supporting and they soon shut up. Didn't get into the game today but did a decent job at Elland Road.

I'm not riled about it, I just thought I would share this observation with you all and possibly annoy DRS.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, April 5, 2010, 20:25:31 »

Hmmm despire what fans think of him, chanting "you're shit and you know you are" at Nouble is just fucking embarrassing. I asked the pillocks which team they were supporting and they soon shut up. Didn't get into the game today but did a decent job at Elland Road.

I'm not riled about it, I just thought I would share this observation with you all and possibly annoy DRS.

Didn't hear that myself, but glad they didn't get away with it. He was poor today but looked good at Leeds and could yet be important for us.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #80 on: Monday, April 5, 2010, 20:37:45 »

Didn't hear that myself, but glad they didn't get away with it. He was poor today but looked good at Leeds and could yet be important for us.

It was only a couple of lads in the row behind me, didn't really get loud enough because I started changing the words to "you're pricks and you know you are".

And just for DRS, I loved the way that everyone cheered and clapped before the game kicked off.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, April 5, 2010, 20:44:11 »

I reckon he's got flypaper on those blue boots, as he cant seem to get the ball out from his feet. Didn't see him at Leeds, but he played exactly like that 1st Half at Hartlepool, looked a different player in the 20 mins 2nd half before being subbed, Once he gets a goal should get his confidence up, as we will need him, as Charlie has the hatchet men on his case now.
Coca Fola

« Reply #82 on: Monday, April 5, 2010, 22:05:54 »

Unfortunately he looks like Pericard No.2 to me, but I'm willing to give him time to prove himself
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 00:50:33 »

I think he'd do better up front with Paynter than Austin (yes I do realise Billy's just back from injury) so hopefully we'll see that at some point.

We should give him a game against Exeter, he strikes me as the kind of player who would show up when the TV cameras are about!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 07:01:27 »

I know he hasn't set the world on fire at home. But he looked pretty decent with a bit of space to run at the Leeds defenders. Very difficult coming on as sub into a dead game yesterday too.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 07:26:04 »

To be fair, if not for a goal-line clearance and a point blank save from their keeper, he'd have got the fourth yesterday
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 09:03:45 »

The thing is he was good at Leeds when he came on. I thought that yesterday he wasn't quite at the same level so no doubt all the fans that didn't go to Leeds will think he's shite. Annoys me.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 09:55:29 »

To me he looks like a better version of Tope in that he dosnt really seem to know what he is doing half the time. I think he has more about him than Tope though. 

Lacked a bit of composure in front of goal yesterday when clean though, he just blasted it straight at the keeper.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 10:00:32 »

I LIKE THE LAD!!

Clems Army!
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 20:04:54 »

would like to just see him run at the opposition if he's on for the last ten, that will frighten them enough and keep heat off us, was unlucky yesterday though spesh with the first chance
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: