Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v AFC Wimbledon pre match drivel and matchday thread  (Read 10824 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 08:47:05 »

In the grand scheme of things Dokes probably would have pissed about wasting time. Sadly it is part of the game today and had it been their player we’d have been shouting at the ref to do something. You cannot run with the foxes and hounds. That said, I doubt that ref applies that rule with as much enthusiasm with every player in every game and as a consequence is not applying the rules of the game consistently. Consistency is something that as fans we cry out for week in week out.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 09:03:26 »

Follow this thread - this is allegedly what happened

https://x.com/bcks109/status/1779426699110670499?s=46&t=sUQ-fFgelrF5oqTmo-D8tA
Fucked if it be going into a private area with Austin and his Lurch either.

Not saying their would be physical persuasion going on, but I'm sure he's the type of person you get ,er, clear and direct advice from.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 09:12:24 »

Makes you less inclined to want to spend any time or money there doesn’t it.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 09:19:11 »

Taking the protest out of the equation it comes back to why is Zav Austin the one fronting up to fans?! We repeatedly get told by the band if liars that he’s just a match day guest yet he here he is again being the public face of the club.

They all just treat us like idiots, he’s clearly a pseudo Director and I’d hazard a guess that he’s a pseudo co-owner as well. The authorities are really starting to look into shadow directors so it’s only a matter of time before this gets even messier.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 09:24:57 »

Nine Bob notes.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 09:28:08 »

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he is the real majority owner. He obviously wouldn't be allowed to be because of his conviction, so he needs a puppet like Clem.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 09:37:26 »

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he is the real majority owner. He obviously wouldn't be allowed to be because of his conviction, so he needs a puppet like Clem.
I believe this is it in a nutshell...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 09:39:13 »

Does a trust hero award make him a fit and proper person?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 09:41:33 »

Does a trust hero award make him a fit and proper person?

Due dilligence done will with that one
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 10:04:33 »

Taking the protest out of the equation it comes back to why is Zav Austin the one fronting up to fans?! We repeatedly get told by the band if liars that he’s just a match day guest yet he here he is again being the public face of the club.

They all just treat us like idiots, he’s clearly a pseudo Director and I’d hazard a guess that he’s a pseudo co-owner as well. The authorities are really starting to look into shadow directors so it’s only a matter of time before this gets even messier.

If not Zav then who? That's fundamentally the problem with the stripped down club behind the scenes. While Clem is out of the country. Antony Hall, is not a leader in the slightest and wouldn't even think about. There is nobody else right?

I'm not excusing Zav here. He has a history that disqualifies him, that can't be denied. I have heard one or two positive things from people behind the scenes about him.

The rumour that is hard to shake is that Austin is Standings man, which is why he was there with Power and still is now. Until the club is sold and standing gets his money then Zav will be there.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 10:53:15 »

I don’t know, but what duties and/or obligations does a bona fide director have than somebody who does the same things without the official title of being a director.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 12:52:58 »

So, give no fucks
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 13:05:42 »

If not Zav then who? That's fundamentally the problem with the stripped down club behind the scenes. While Clem is out of the country. Antony Hall, is not a leader in the slightest and wouldn't even think about. There is nobody else right?

I'm not excusing Zav here. He has a history that disqualifies him, that can't be denied. I have heard one or two positive things from people behind the scenes about him.

The rumour that is hard to shake is that Austin is Standings man, which is why he was there with Power and still is now. Until the club is sold and standing gets his money then Zav will be there.
But the point is they keep repeatedly telling us he’s a match day guest. If they are going to lie and say he’s nothing more than that how can you let him represent the club. It’s yet another example of them saying one of thing and then doing something completely different. They can’t lie consistently….
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 13:19:20 »

I don’t know, but what duties and/or obligations does a bona fide director have than somebody who does the same things without the official title of being a director.

It's not like we didn't have more.or less exactly this with Diamandis (who was legally disqualified) extremely influential at the club for years.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Sunday, April 14, 2024, 15:05:35 »

The issue is if the EFL take note and prove he's acting as if a director. Then we are in shit

Ok that's not the only issue with a convicted money launderer acting shifty around the club...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: