Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 112422 times)
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:52:57 »

Wouldn't want to be in the dressing room right now...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:53:48 »

With all due respect you say this every time, Clarke kerrouche caddis and you are saying it again.

So you agree with what's happened today then?

I agree Clarke and Kerrouche didn't end up causing any problem.  Caddis remains to be seen, today is a farce.  Anyway why single me out, I'm not alone in my views?
AlessandroPini

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:54:13 »

It's as if a player's bad performance is some sort of personal affront to PdC

You aint never going to win a game when 2 down by subbing the goalie

But he just has to make a point - cant help himself

It is tiring supporting STFC

I can't believe he sent him off just for the bad performance.. there must be something else.. and honestly after a great victory is pretty clear what has happened.. But it's better to lose badly today, for rhe remaining of the season.
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:55:08 »

I can't believe he sent him off just for the bad performance.. there must be something else.. and honestly after a great victory is pretty clear what has happened.. But it's better to lose badly today, for rhe remaining of the season.

Think the lads got on the piss Friday night?
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:55:14 »

Well guys... starting a game like this... after winning against the cup game must mean something.. Guys had long party that probably lasted days..  PDC has to send them a message..  U can't criticize him for subbing the GK, cos u really don't know what has happened.. but maybe u can guess.  Embarrassed

Do you really think the players would have a "party that probably lasted days", especially after beer-gate last season? I'm going to give them a bit more credit than that.

Given that you've now repeated this suggestion you were either there or you're a bigger shit-stirrer than Sam Morshead....
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:55:31 »

Yeah everything is so clear....wait....no, it isnt in the slightest is it?

Christ, it takes alot for me to lose it - but fuck me, what a bunch of fucking morons.

good day....
Dozno9

« Reply #276 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:55:40 »

If there was something else going on other than a dodgy start then Wes wouldn't have started, surely?
kerry red

« Reply #277 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:56:05 »

If, and it's a big if, there is something other than a poor 15 mins for Fods (on the piss seems to be popular) why not drop him before the game
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:57:29 »

he is just resting Foderingham for our cup final next week

I come from a land down-under
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:57:57 »

If there was something else going on other than a dodgy start then Wes wouldn't have started, surely?

Yar, he just had a bad game most likely. Happens to the best of them.

I hope someone went back in with Wes to try and calm him down a bit when he went off.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:57:57 »

Pretty sure Fodders is Teetotal.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:58:02 »

Wes doesn't even drink as far as I know, before we all get carried away.
DRS

« Reply #282 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:58:41 »

So you agree with what's happened today then?

I agree Clarke and Kerrouche didn't end up causing any problem.  Caddis remains to be seen, today is a farce.  Anyway why single me out, I'm not alone in my views?
Just seems to me you(and others) are sitting waiting for a decision like this to happen. Mex said it spot on,if this was an outfield player would people care as much?

Yes i agree it seems like a stupid decision but people on the txt saying sack him? His style is his style if you are playing shit you get subbed simple.
AlessandroPini

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:58:56 »

Think the lads got on the piss Friday night?

Could be.. but it's no biggy.. it's completely normal. But really whatever it is, this league has so many games.. this is one tough loss that can only help the team understanding they have to work hard everyday and be focused.. It's not like if u win against a premier league team it automatically means u win the league one.. Di Canio actually was expecting this kind of game in the press conference after the cup game.
Dozno9

« Reply #284 on: Sunday, September 2, 2012, 14:58:58 »

Just look at Connell and PDC's history for subbing players after a dodgy start and he thinks Fodringham is not immune from that. However, you do not change players when they have been perfection for months.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: