Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PAOLO DI CANIO TO RETURN PETITION!  (Read 61353 times)
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:27:29 »

You seriously suggesting that something seriously went wrong, seriously?

Be serious about this..

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #46 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:27:43 »

I would happily have him back, no need for a petition though.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #47 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:34:19 »

cringe
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:34:19 »

For me its about leaving us in the shit when previously preaching about "running away" and showing the door to anyone who has shown less than 100% commitment. Well the same applies to him, if he doesn't want to be here then do one.

Now if he comes out, explains himself, wants to come back and *the players want him*. Then fine. But as far as I know he hasn't.

This...and I would like to know how much PdC's advisor/agent has taken out of the club in 'fees', in the last 18 months.

Yes, the ride was great, but I wouldn't like to say how much he cost us in players contracts which we had to pay off.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:40:31 »

Youre a prominent poster on thisis arent you.

Safe to say you are not the full ticket
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:43:35 »

In all seriousness, if singing his name every single game over and over isn't enough to keep him here, then a petition isn't going to work.

Agreed.

He left us when we arguably needed him most. There can be no doubt how much he has done for STFC but I think all bridges have been burnt. Time to move on.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:52:07 »

The time will come. I've been reading these forums for years and every time something like this.. People make their minds up without hearing all the facts. This time you might not want Paolo back based on current events but do you lot honestly believe Paolo wanted to walk out? Something clearly was wrong here and had to make a statement about it. When the time comes and the other side comes out.. It will be too late and everyone wishes they would of acted differently. Try and imagine what it would have been like.. Patey communicating fuck all, his players being sold off at half market value without any official notice.. When you're in that situation.. What do you do? Di Canio has already previously stated he would have left a long time ago if it wasn't for the fans so something must of SERIOUSLY gone wrong here...

It's not a case of choosing one side or another.He's gone,we've moved on and if he came back,any trust has simply evaporated between all parties.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
red socks

« Reply #52 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:59:01 »

Down with this sort of thing.
HardCorePrawn

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 18:59:24 »

This...and I would like to know how much PdC's advisor/agent has taken out of the club in 'fees', in the last 18 months.

Yes, the ride was great, but I wouldn't like to say how much he cost us in players contracts which we had to pay off.

We know from official FL stats that the club paid over £450K in agent fees last season - unheard of for a Div 2 club ?  PDC's salary is subject to speculation but people placed to know indicate that it was closer to £500K pa than the tabloid stated  figure  £850K - still way in excess of any other Div 1 manager. Has anyone yet explained the illogical deadline that he set for the new consortium to get the FL to agree to the sale ?
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 19:01:15 »

no
red socks

« Reply #55 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 19:06:10 »

And where is his fucking tattoo.
HardCorePrawn

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 19:08:13 »

And where is his fucking tattoo.

.. and the £30K contribution from his own pocket ?
Stevecourty

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 19:09:37 »

I don't think we have seen the end of the PDC saga quiet yet. A big part of me would love him back he is irreplaceable but a bigger part of me thinks what a c**k for walking out on us with such a big game approaching. He preached loyalty then showed none
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 19:09:41 »

... do you lot honestly believe Paolo wanted to walk out? Something clearly was wrong here............something must of SERIOUSLY gone wrong here...
(It's "have" not "of"). What went wrong was that the twat set a deadline that the new Board had no control over and he left. Nobody made him. The new Board had already agreed a new contract with him. Paolo put the deadline in the contract so obviously he wanted out.

He's gone. Leave it at that and start supporting whoever comes in to replace him.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 19:13:36 »

We know from official FL stats that the club paid over £450K in agent fees last season - unheard of for a Div 2 club ?  PDC's salary is subject to speculation but people placed to know indicate that it was closer to £500K pa than the tabloid stated  figure  £850K - still way in excess of any other Div 1 manager. Has anyone yet explained the illogical deadline that he set for the new consortium to get the FL to agree to the sale ?
Between Paolo and Phil Spencer we're looking at more or less a million quid. Doesn't matter how good he was as a manager - that's madness to be throwing that amount of money away.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: