Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Deadline Day  (Read 60830 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:25:39 »

Agent Darren stirring shit and suggesting Williams to Wolves.

Agent darren is apparently banned from the club i hear....
Barry Scott

« Reply #166 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:26:55 »

As a realist I choose to believe what i think is most likely to happen.

A realist is just a pessimist who's convinced his negative opinions are some how more realistic. Cheesy
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:34:51 »

A realist is just a pessimist who's convinced his negative opinions are some how more realistic. Cheesy

For an optimist, that's a very pessimistic way of looking at a realist if you don't mind me saying.  Wink
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 18:59:06 »

PDC Interview part deux:
(Missed the first bit)
- Clear more than ever. Players have done well in the environment PDC has been working in in the last 6 months. Yesterday is proof of that environment (rug pulled from under his feet)
- People not pulling in the same direction
- New people looking forward positively. I think I can work in a better way and focus attention on the squad rather than on problems at the club
- Considered his position last year, but didnt think about it last night. First thought was about what he could do next with the team. PDC should have expected it in some way because he had known about the finances for 5 months.
- Its not up to PDC to say how much Ritchie was worth. (Someone in the background asked journalists to move on - Poss Phil Spencer) Time will tell whether it was a good or bad deal
- Hasn't met the new owners yet. But they've proved and shown the credentials to move the club forward (PDC was apparently smiling when he said he hadn't met them - Hmmmmm? Wray ? Fitton ?)
- We have moved away from the club being on the precipice
- PDC has support to get some players in the next few hours if everything goes well
- Wants to bring in 2 players. Joked about Pack and Green. Said definitely no to Madine.
- Chris Martin extension - We'll see. Norwich busy with buying players for themselves.
- Wouldn't say how many he wanted to bring in (Joked that he'd like Cool.
- Hollands. Initially he was going to be out for 6 weeks. Charlton want him to have surgery that will take him out for 9 weeks. Therefore, can't afford to keep him. Wished him well and good luck. Then looking to get a midfield replacement for him.
- We like the number 3 against Crawley. We might have to be satisfied with 1 this time. Will be very hard but we are going to go for a win. Wants to get a reaction from the players out of adversity
- Hardest job this week has been to focus players on this weekend. There are a number of players that were worried due to contracts being up or speculation about them moving. But this is PDCs job. Players have proved in the last 2 months that they have become a better group and team of individuals.

« Last Edit: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:01:48 by Nomoreheroes » Logged

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:02:39 »

PDC Interview part deux:
(Missed the first bit)
- Clear more than ever. Players have done well in the environment PDC has been working in in the last 6 months. Yesterday is proof of that environment (rug pulled from under his feet)
- People not pulling in the same direction
- New people looking forward positively. I think I can work in a better way and focus attention on the squad rather than on problems at the club
- Considered his position last year, but didnt think about it last night. First thought was about what he could do next with the team. PDC should have expected it in some way because he had known about the finances for 5 months.
- Its not up to PDC to say how much Ritchie was worth. (Someone in the background asked journalists to move on - Poss Phil Spencer) Time will tell whether it was a good or bad deal
- Hasn't met the new owners yet. But they've proved and shown the credentials to move the club forward (PDC was apparently smiling when he said he hadn't met them)
- Moved away from the club being on the precipice
- PDC has support to get some players in the next few hours if everything goes well
- Wants to bring in 2 players. Joked about Pack and Green. Said definitely no to Madine.
- Chris Martin extension - We'll see. Norwich busy with buying players for themselves.
- Wouldn't say how many he wanted to bring in.
- Hollands. Initially he was going to be out for 6 weeks. Charlton want him to have surgery that will take him out for 9 weeks. Therefore, can't afford to keep him. Wished him well and good luck. Then looking to get a midfield replacement for him.
- We like the number 3 against Crawley. We might have to be satisfied with 1 this time. Will be very hard but we are going to go for a win. Wants to get a reaction from the players out of adversity
- Hardest job this week has been to focus players on this weekend. There are a number of players that were worried due to contracts being up or speculation about them moving. But this is PDCs job. Players have proved in the last 2 months that they have become a better group and team of individuals.

Mucho Gracious.

On the West news Paolo was suprisingly upbeat....even when explaining that he was not aware of the Ritchie deal.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:05:30 »

Thanks NMH. I tried listening the first time but just got Quo.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:13:16 »

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA
Report in Cheltenham suggests Pack deal could be finalised when emergency loan window opens on Feb 7. Club tell me shouldn't be a hitch

https://twitter.com/SamMorshead_SA/status/297058459931795456
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:17:19 »

BWP is expected at the county ground at 8pm for discussions on loan move.
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:33:14 »

I hope never to see him or his miserable sour old faced bint again.

To be fair I used to say that too - BUT then I learnt (through very close contact of mine) that she does give a lot of money to charity herself, but it's not publicised as it might otherwise be construed as a publicity stunt.... after learning about that she went up in my estimation!

I didn't used to like Beckham - but really, there's not much to dislike about him!

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:34:59 »

To be fair I used to say that too - BUT then I learnt (through very close contact of mine) that she does give a lot of money to charity herself, but it's not publicised as it might otherwise be construed as a publicity stunt.... after learning about that she went up in my estimation!

I didn't used to like Beckham - but really, there's not much to dislike about him!

Sutton just didn't get an invite to their party last week.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:51:15 »

@SWINDONPDC15 Pack deal agreed awaiting completion. Wright Phillips should be okay

Time to start feeling optimistic?  Grin

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:53:53 »

Sutton just didn't get an invite to their party last week.

To be fair I wouldnt want to go to a party I'd been invited to.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 19:59:37 »

@SWINDONPDC15 Pack deal agreed awaiting completion. Wright Phillips should be okay

Time to start feeling optimistic?  Grin

Look who's being positive!! Not even a 'scarf over head' in sight!
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 20:05:42 by welshred » Logged
woolster

« Reply #178 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 20:04:30 »

Time to start feeling optimistic?  Grin

[/quote

Look who's being positive!! Not even a 'scarf over head' in sight!

* hyperventilating.gif (467.24 KB, 200x249 - viewed 103 times.)
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 20:06:26 »

Deal for Pack is complete, but no official confirmation yet.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: