Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nick Griffin walks free  (Read 2959 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 13:24:47 »

Sorry, didn't mean to misquote you. How did we get onto Hamza anyway? He's a git, Griffin's a git. One being a git doesn't make the other any less of a git. Throw em both in "Big Hook Git Pit". We could sell tickets.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 13:32:06 »

Cheesy

Hamza was a bit of strange situation. He married a Brit and divorced soon after. He then started to make his renowned speeches and got suspended, then subsequently kicked out of his position at the Mosque. I think it was Yemen that wanted him extradited and put to trial but being a british citizen (by way of marriage) it was claimed he wouldn't have a fair trial. It then turned out his marriage was a sham, because his ex-wife was bigamous at the time of marriage. Now he's being tried under the Terrorism Act.

Bit strange how that fiasco took several years to bring to trial but Griffin got brought to trial so soon. No doubt the work of PC bigwigs.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 13:39:48 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Cheesy Bit strange how that fiasco took several years to bring to trial but Griffin got brought to trial so soon. No doubt the work of PC bigwigs.

Erm, actually according to most of the serious Sundays (Telegraph, Times et al) it was the work of British intelligence who regarded him and others like him as a useful asset in keeping the "real" extremists in check.

Basically for most of the 90s, while the French in particular screamed blue murder (because Islamic extremists connected with Algeria were launching attacks in France allegedly planned and funded from London), our intelligence services tolerated a large extremist presence here on the somewhat dubious grounds that if they were all based here, we would be less likely to be attacked.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 13:41:06 »

Dumb fucks  :-))(

Nothing like justice is there?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 13:48:07 »

Well, that's assuming that the intelligence services didn't plant the stories about the intelligence services as part of some elaborate counter-contra-bluff-double-cross-easy-on-the-latte. Or some such. I know about this stuff - I've read le Carre, me. I bet Reg looks just like George Smiley!
Spud

« Reply #35 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 16:02:44 »

What annoys me is those cunts who demonstrated outside the BBC building over a bloody cartoon!.  :evil:
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 19:43:49 »

my view of nick griffin: cunt and  hitler wannabe BUT at least he's trying to get rid of the political correctness that twat Blair started!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: