Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nick Griffin walks free  (Read 2985 times)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 10:38:58 »

Quote from: "lumpimynci"
Quite right that people should have the right to speak out agianst bigotry and intolerance in peoples religious beliefs. There should be more of it.

Extremists who seek to impose their religious beliefs and their related moral systems on others should be exposed and criticised.

But that's not really what NG did is it? Was his speech a rounded out critique of religious extremism in all it's forms?

Yes the beliefs of fundamentaist Muslims are reactionary and backward and just plain wrong. But did he mention the Christian fundamentalists who belief a lot of the same stuff in terms of personal and sexual morality?

Or did he just look to fire people up about the horrible brown people?

Fucking wake up people. Praising a fascist as a defender of free speech. There'd be a joke in there somewhere if it wasn't so fucking sad!

fucking great post.the bnp is for brainless morons,as is all religion.
people that follow either are to thick to think for themselfs and are obviously easily led.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 10:54:39 »

Quite right that people should have the right to speak out agianst bigotry and intolerance in peoples religious beliefs. There should be more of it.

Extremists who seek to impose their religious beliefs and their related moral systems on others should be exposed and criticised.

But that's not really what NG did is it? Was his speech a rounded out critique of religious extremism in all it's forms?

Yes the beliefs of fundamentaist Muslims are reactionary and backward and just plain wrong. But did he mention the Christian fundamentalists who belief a lot of the same stuff in terms of personal and sexual morality?

Or did he just look to fire people up about the horrible brown people?

Fucking wake up people. Praising a fascist as a defender of free speech. There'd be a joke in there somewhere if it wasn't so fucking sad!

Spot on lumpy! All Griffin was trying to do was stir up hatred using Islam as a code for Asian, to try and escapegetting done for inciting racial hatred. Sadly it seems he's partly succeeded.
el duque

« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 11:28:25 »

One thought perhaps is that the Christian fundamentalists in Mid West America and South Africa are very inward looking people, and therefore pose less of a threat to others. Yes, they are mad, but they just seem to want to be left alone to carry on with their mad lives. They make compounds like Waco, and try to set up their own countries in Orange Free State. All quite disturbing behaviour, but it is not exactly a threat to the lives and lifestyles of others...

Rather different to acts such as: pledging to 'Destroy the infidels', blowing up public transport systems etc...

Then again, this was probably not Nick Griffin's reason for not mentioning it. The man is retarded.
Asher

« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 11:36:59 »

Theres more important things to worry about like why I have the wrong baguette!
el duque

« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 11:44:08 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Theres more important things to worry about like why I have the wrong baguette!

I do think it is a legitimate question to ask why the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation thinks that it is a good idea to spend our license fees on investigating what nonsense a couple of lunatics are saying to a small crowd in a pub (gaining them a huge amount of publicity as a result).

They could have put that money towards getting more footy on TV.
Asher

« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:12:02 »

Oh I agree the BBC is the biggest con in the uk, yet anopther tax may I add.

Anyway I changed my baguette
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:17:41 »

I'm dismayed that people such as Abu Hamza have gone unnoticed from the public eye for so long compared to Nick Griffin. This is why I prefer it that BNP aren't underground because at leasts it brings attention to the facts of what is going on.

Did anyone see those people burning the Danish flag because a Danish newspaper had re-printed cartoons which were offensive and blasphemace? Things like that disgust me. What gives them the right to do such a horrible thing just because a newspaper was wrong. It's not like all Danes share the paper's view  :-))(
land_of_bo

« Reply #22 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:19:43 »

The response from was if you print those cartoons again we will bomb your embassies  :? Perhaps the cartoons were a bit too close to the truth?
McLovin

« Reply #23 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:21:48 »

It's a cartoon ffs!

I may open a flag shop in the middle east. Would be rolling in cash, the amount they get through in those parts...
Piemonte

« Reply #24 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:40:01 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
It's a cartoon ffs!

I may open a flag shop in the middle east. Would be rolling in cash, the amount they get through in those parts...

Roll up, roll up, get yer flags! buy one US flag get a danish one free

buy a british flag get a FREE gas lighter! get yer flags ere!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:45:11 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
I'm dismayed that people such as Abu Hamza have gone unnoticed from the public eye

He was on the front page of the Sun every week for about 6 months! That's hardly unnoticed! Not defending him mind - personally I'd put him in a pit with Griffin, lop one of the Nazi's hands off as well and let them hook each other to death.
lumpimynci

« Reply #26 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:48:52 »

personally I'd put him in a pit with Griffin, lop one of the Nazi's hands off as well and let them hook each other to death.

lumpimynci

« Reply #27 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:51:09 »

Do you think there's any mileage in a flame proof US flag, so that it can get re-used? Or maybe a pack of 50 disposable ones on a roll, like bin bags?

Anyone got the number of the Dragons Den, I think I'm onto something?
McLovin

« Reply #28 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 12:55:10 »

Great. You can be head of Product Design.

Pie, you can work in Sales...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Friday, February 3, 2006, 13:03:19 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "simon pieman"
I'm dismayed that people such as Abu Hamza have gone unnoticed from the public eye

He was on the front page of the Sun every week for about 6 months! That's hardly unnoticed! Not defending him mind - personally I'd put him in a pit with Griffin, lop one of the Nazi's hands off as well and let them hook each other to death.

It's pretty naive to think he'd only been doing it for a short space of time. People like this operate for years. You've misquoted me anyway.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: