Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How much tea/coffee do you drink?  (Read 25638 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 10:06:47 »

Poof

Don't listen LR.  They tried to bully me when I confessed this the other week but be strong.  I can heartily recommend peppermint and licorice tea.  Us poofs have got to stick together.

Never knowingly overstated.
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 10:13:13 »

Don't listen LR.  They tried to bully me when I confessed this the other week but be strong.  I can heartily recommend peppermint and licorice tea.  Us poofs have got to stick together.

You're worse, you're a middle class poof.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 10:16:35 »

I should probably move to Brighton.

Flashheart

« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 10:17:16 »

Ha ha
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 10:26:48 »

Your disgust with me cant even compare with the disgust I felt with myself when I found myself just back from the gym trying to decide which herbal tea to drink.

I think the first cup of green tea I had was when I was in your neck of the woods and had a thai massage (no happy finish and from a bloke!) 

I was glad I came out drank booze and talked about football.  It slightly delayed the move into the complete middle class tosspot I've become.

Flashheart

« Reply #35 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 10:28:43 »

Next you'll be eating health foods from the Peruvian Andes that nobody else has ever heard of before.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 10:38:15 »

Green Tea is pretty hideous. Masala Chai on the other hand, there's a quality drink.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 10:40:30 »

I'm a big fan of Yerba Mate... it's a green tea of sorts which is quite mild, and smells a little bit like cigars.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 11:00:34 »

Fruit tea is great. Green tea is fine but only with lemon.
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 11:01:09 »

I had no idea the TEF had so many bumders.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #40 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 11:07:28 »

This thread has definitely taken a turn for the homosexual.

I rarely drink coffee, when I do I drink latte. I usually have a few cups of tea a day. Strong AND milky, no sugar.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 11:17:05 »

Your disgust with me cant even compare with the disgust I felt with myself when I found myself just back from the gym trying to decide which herbal tea to drink.

I think the first cup of green tea I had was when I was in your neck of the woods and had a thai massage (no happy finish and from a bloke!) 

I was glad I came out drank booze and talked about football.  It slightly delayed the move into the complete middle class tosspot I've become.

Yoga class? Wink
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 11:20:58 »

This thread has definitely taken a turn for the homosexual.

I rarely drink coffee, when I do I drink latte. I usually have a few cups of tea a day. Strong AND milky, no sugar.

WTF is that...is it the guaranteed child slave labour variety.

I gave up coffee years ago, like chocolate, no desire to be an accessory in the exploitatation of children by multi-nationals.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 11:22:50 »

But that's what makes it taste so damn good...
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, April 15, 2013, 11:26:50 »

I'm a big fan of Yerba Mate... it's a green tea of sorts which is quite mild, and smells a little bit like cigars.

Don't call me mate!

I've never been a big coffee drinker, but recently cut it out altogether because it was doing weird things to my stomach. I'll happily indulge in a couple of cups of tea per day.

Sounds as though there are some people well into a spot of caffeine dependency on here. After a while of heavy use your brain starts to require a certain level of caffeine to function at its normal level.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: