Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds United V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 69431 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 05:56:34 »

It's great being a Town fan at the moent! Southampton was my favourite away game this season. Until yesterday.
Not only did we finally beat leeds at elland rd, we fucking dubbed them and then rubbed their noses in it. Whole team stepped up yesterday, that's what's needed for the next 7 games. 21 points still to play for, but the simple fact is, if we match millwall and leeds results we're going up.

Manager, players and fans were all brilliant. There was only one club united at leeds and it wasn't the home club!

On a side note, can someone please post simple instructions on how to display a scarve in the rear window of a car? DRS and Leefer spent about 10 minutes attempting this highly complicated task at the services yesterday, but couldn't achieve the desired result......

It's All Good..............
scott

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 06:47:05 »

Cloud 9 mornin lads pleased it sounds like you all got back safely - are we in dreamland or wot - i cant sleep !
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 06:54:14 »

Right time to own up, I started the fire drill chant, I tried to do it at withdean too but it didnt catch on, however i hold up my hands its totally stolen. My mate who is a Brighton fan told me that Exeter had sung it to them at withdean and i have been dying for the chnce to sing it. Swindon fans did that chant so fucking proud today. class Smiley

how dare you.....i think you'll find i started the fire drill chant was sat top tier.....courtesy of my mate who told me to start it when they started disappearing.....you can claim it tho if it makes you feel better.....

anyway, who cares it was quality.....so proud....the old cliche that it was only 3 points and we need to follow it up with a win on monday....but for now, enjoy the moment and relish that win....happy days

wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 06:56:26 »

On a side note, can someone please post simple instructions on how to display a scarve in the rear window of a car? DRS and Leefer spent about 10 minutes attempting this highly complicated task at the services yesterday, but couldn't achieve the desired result......

Wiggy likes Cheesy

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 07:12:44 »

I was literally just to your left then.

Guy in the away shirt with the long-ish hair?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 07:15:13 »

I hope you weren't the fashion disaster in the pink jumper?
 Anyway, just got in, Leeds, then Haye, then town and I'm a little bit drunk so haven't read much...but in shot my opinion is YEEEEEHHEWAKJNDSKJNHSKJIJSSSSS!

That jumper is expensive!!

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 07:50:05 »

Guy in the away shirt with the long-ish hair?

Longish hair but I had my black hat on and black STFC polo shirt.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 07:59:15 »

No, I started the fire drill chant.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #548 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 08:00:20 »

It was I who started the fire drill chant.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 08:01:38 »

Longish hair but I had my black hat on and black STFC polo shirt.

Where you right on the back row? I was at the very back at the top of the stairs Smiley

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 08:12:47 »

Yes, as I said I was literally on your left.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #551 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 08:13:05 »

Get a room you bumders
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 08:14:49 »

It was I who started the fire drill chant.
I started the fire drill chant and so did my wife
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 08:24:15 »

What a great game and a great day. So, so worth that Ugg Boot comprimise with the wife!

Getting locked out of the turnstile wasn't fun (the second time I've now done that at Leeds - the queue of 50 odd people at the ticket office needing their tickets re-activated suggests they've got a problem there) but I made it in in time for kick-off.

Initially didn't like being sat right at the front (second row) but it worked out well when Billy and Charlie scored goals down our end in the second half. And I got my mug on the Football League Show as well Smiley

It still hasn't quite sunk in that we've beaten the dirty Leeds scum twice this season, scoring six goals in the process and conceding none. Unbelievable. Who's the tin-pot club now Leeds United?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 08:25:15 »

Yes, as I said I was literally on your left.

Ahh okie, was the polo you were wearing white? Swear the bloke stood next to me (past micky in the home shirt) had a white top on with longish hair and a sort of bierd!

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: