Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds United V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 69398 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 23:16:24 »

I think we may have blown our cover today.
santasdead

« Reply #526 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 23:23:34 »

Yeah but it will all be about bad leeds were and what sort of lead they've thrown away...oh and they lost 3-0 to someone today

So far i've read a few newspaper and news pages match summaries which have all just been just that. Nothing about the game, just how Leeds are fluffing up a bit. I recon Steve Claridge will make sure we gegt a mention, he seems to be the only person who realises we exist.

Oh, yeah - it was a good game today. Not the greatest in the first half but the first 10minutes after HT made up for that.

We're going up. They're staying down.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 23:44:55 »

Filmed by my Derby supporting mate who came to the game today (and i think is slowly becoming a Town fan!!)

Brilliant. Love the chap at the end of the second one "Am I fucking dreaming" Cheesy
Talk Talk

« Reply #528 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 00:09:45 »

Filmed by my Derby supporting mate who came to the game today (and i think is slowly becoming a Town fan!!)

Cheesy

Thanks very much for those - bloody ace, made me shiver!
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 00:13:19 »

Lying cunt.

I started that Lucas chant. Actually I think I only got in the first line. Were you stood at the back row crispy?

Yes; i was the fat ginger kid stood right at the back.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 00:16:26 »

Btw;

Saturday 3rd april swindon vs. leeds videos!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/STFCxCrispy

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 00:24:01 »

I was literally just to your left then.
Talk Talk

« Reply #532 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 00:32:03 »

Requests for Leeds team match ratings on W A C C O E met with apathy, apart from this rather perceptive post.

Lucas - 8 - Had little to do, did well when called upon. The Twat !
Greer - 7 - Defended well - The Twat !
Cuthbert - 8 - Missed Dibble and Grub - The Twat
Darby - 7 - Defended too well - The Twat
Jean-Francois - 7 - French Twat
Ward - 8 - Ran midfield in second half - The Twat !
Ferry - 7 - Had little to do - The Twat
Mcgovern - 8 - Easy Life in midfield - The Twat
Douglas - 8 - Did he ever play this well for us, NO - The Twat !
Austin - 8 - Took his goal well - The Twat !
Paynter - 9 - Took his Goals well - MOM - The Twat !

Easy three points came up against no resistance from a Gutless Leeds Team.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 00:36:25 »

I'm still just sober enough to laugh out loud at that, quality,
china red

« Reply #534 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 01:34:33 »

Cheesy

Cheers for those
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 01:39:37 »

I think we may have blown our cover today.
Spot on. We got a decent mention on 5 live coming away from the game, something about our impressive rise up the table and how we haven't been in the 2nd division for 10 years, but with Austin and Paynter this might be our year.

We were awesome today.  Smiley
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 01:43:24 »

Yes; i was the fat ginger kid stood right at the back.

I hope you weren't the fashion disaster in the pink jumper?
 Anyway, just got in, Leeds, then Haye, then town and I'm a little bit drunk so haven't read much...but in shot my opinion is YEEEEEHHEWAKJNDSKJNHSKJIJSSSSS!
One F In Fitton

« Reply #537 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 02:10:16 »

Nice one DerbyRed - just wanted to add my thanks. I've got so many memories of being sat - pissed off - in that corner or behind the goal, therefore I'm struggling to take in that you can be in their away end - and be happy......nay, delirious.

I do feel that I've missed out today, but the main thing is that the club I fucking love, maybe, just maybe, have begun the journey towards putting themselves back on the map. After a depressing decade or so it needs a lot to happen before real faith and optimism starts to come back, but big strides have been made in the last year or so.
Plumstead Red
Formerly Arkells Chris

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 03:17:23 »

Just got in from in a night out in London Town.

It's been a savage night. I've been on the Adnams Ales having had a few Tetleys as well in West Yorks, and haven't been able to switch off from the songs, the goals and the great moments from today. Then a Millwall fan made me a nasty cocktail of gin, vodka, and orange juice, and wished us well in going up (as well as wanting his team to go up) so all in all a great night.

I can't get enough of seeing those goals, they're great!

Paul D - great to see you today. Thrilled your lad had such a good experience at t'Leeds.

Back to Wiltshire tomorrow. Night all!

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 03:50:41 »

I think today could possibly be one of the best days of my life Smiley

For the first time ever I flew to a swindon game, touch of fucking class Smiley
Sitting in the departure lounge bloke comes in at 9.30 am in a swindon shirt and says alright mate it was pets win prizes. Class Smiley

Puked in the plane toilet. class Smiley

Met up with Lennons family who were genuine lovely lovely people and i think everyone on here with our gesture has really touched that family. Top fucking class Smiley

Met loads of people in the ground before kick off and the singing under the stand was cracking. class Smiley

Billy Paynter and Charlie Austin. a different class Smiley

For thirty five minutes Swindon fans totally and i mean utterly ripped the absolute piss out of the Leeds fans.  Class Smiley

Right time to own up, I started the fire drill chant, I tried to do it at withdean too but it didnt catch on, however i hold up my hands its totally stolen. My mate who is a Brighton fan told me that Exeter had sung it to them at withdean and i have been dying for the chnce to sing it. Swindon fans did that chant so fucking proud today. class Smiley

six nil on aggregate . class:)

Shared a cab from elland road back to train station with 2 leeds fans who thought i was a leeds fan. Twats. class Smiley

Chatted up a 9/10 on the train and got her umber and she is coming down to Brighton in 2 weeks. Top fucking bombing Smiley

Got home and went straight to work where i was totally unbearable espescially to my head doorman who is a millwall season ticket holder and who for the first time this season looked slightly perturbed at our result.

got home just in time to see the goals on football league show on red button and just read this entire thread, this was my best day as town fan since beating sunderland at wembley. Believe people we are going up. absolute different fucking class Smiley

Thank you swindon town.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: