Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83918 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:06:46 »

Gonner
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:09:25 »

PDC doesn't think he's fit enough. Devera played well on Tuesday and we looked solid at the back. We also scored 3 goals against Championship opposition.....You can understand why Caddis may still be left out. (I'm not saying its the right thing)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:09:35 »

We're doomed!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:10:21 »

Everyones heard of the saying ..... 'no ones bigger than the club'

How close is PDC to being bigger than the club?

That question may well make no sense but i've been sat in the sun drinking for too long so ha!  
pvsmark

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:12:32 »

God this is dragging, Di Canio can be a pain some times. I know he expects a certain level but Caddis seems to be a good pro and I dont think we can replace him easily if he goes.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:13:55 »

Gonner

He's signing for arsenal?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:16:50 »

He's signing for arsenal?

Something needs to happen there to get fatbury to come away from the noose Wink
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:16:58 »

Dissapointing to see he's been left out, but in the short term it's not the end of the world. Devera & Thompson are very capable of stepping and doing a job for a few games, whether either would have the quality to replace Caddis over a full season is the question. (If he were to leave) - I'd suspect the answer is no, and we'd have to look at trying to bring in a fullback of similar quality & experience to Jay McEveley, but a right footed version, obviously.
lambourn red

« Reply #533 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:19:02 »

I really dont see any way back for Caddis now especially after talking to the BBC about it. If this was Risser we were talking about I bet the thread would barely be on the second page but because Cads is such a fans favourite and a good player then it is easy to let that overtake the fact that PDC has issues with his fitness and attitude.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:28:52 »

Firstly, never change a winning team unless you have to.

Secondly, if the main issue here is fitness and Caddis wasnt fit enough on Tuesday he isnt going to be fit enough by tomorrow.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:39:59 »

Paul Caddis is at this time still a Swindon player, and there has been zero indication from player or club that he could be leaving - quite the opposite in fact.

We have yet to play a single league game, and won our only competetive fixture 3-0 against a side from the division above.

Chill, Winston.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:44:37 »

Firstly, never change a winning team unless you have to.

Secondly, if the main issue here is fitness and Caddis wasnt fit enough on Tuesday he isnt going to be fit enough by tomorrow.

But Di Canio does change a winning team we know that

Unfortunetly I can only see a parting of the ways, it does sound that Caddis is dissapointed his new born baby was brought into question and then the questions over coping must hurt.

I really hope they can bury the hatchet and agree to disagree for the good of the team but will Caddis be happy playing under Paolo knowing what he has said about him....we should know by next weekend I expect, a week is a long time in football...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 15:49:56 »

We are playing Tuesday so guess we might know more by then or even in pdc's post match comments after the game tomorrow.

wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 16:10:54 »

I wish they'd get in a room behind closed doors and sort it out, and both stop talking to the press.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Friday, August 17, 2012, 16:14:47 »

The baby thing is what causes the concern for me, and might be what drives an unresolvable wedge between the two of them. I don't think Caddis is too impressed with that aspect of his private life a) being blamed, and b) being discussed in public.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: