Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83906 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #315 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 19:56:44 »

That was Victoria on twitter.

She seems a good lass.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 20:00:36 »

Strange scenario this one....will be an interesting few days in the lead up to Hartlepool...oh to be a Swindon fan!

#VivaKenBarlow!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 20:01:39 »

p.s-Good luck to Alan McCormack, quality leader whilst Caddis was out injured and I think he will continue to do so now he has the job full time!

#VivaKenBarlow!
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 20:31:04 »

I bet he hasn't got the correct metaphorical license to drive it either, it's plain fucking dangerous!

You're right there

ok, so teams came and parked the bus at the County Ground last season but this bus is something very different

Our future is now bound with one loner (Paolo Di Canio) who roams the post-apocalyptic wasteland beyond the magic roundabout, up and down the motorways and service stations in search of gasoline so he can... I guess just keep driving. This mad loner seems to be without a soul, or any feeling for his fellow man.

One day he corners an agent (Darren) who tells him about a refining community (West Ham) besieged by a gang of ruthless, savage outlaws of low intelligence (the Pox, led by Eric Read).

Thirsty for the large amount of fuel this community has, Paolo barters his way inside. To his dismay, the community led by Fat Sam has no plans to let him just take the fuel and run. They use him to provide them with a vehicle "big enough to haul that fat tank of gas", and by the climax, Paolo is driving the fuel through a gang of about fifty yellow savages looking to take it for themselves.

Paolo inspires fear and passion in equal measure but when his own men doubt (even the formerly loyal Scot named Caddis) they are ruthlessly abandoned. 

Repeatedly banned by the authorities, Paolo can barely walk, but he knows he's his tribe's only chance as he leads them to break free, for ever, of the horribly mutilated yellow savages with the refining community's precious players, intimidated away, to confront a tribe in dissaray but known menacingly as the monkey hangers
Dozno9

« Reply #319 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 20:46:40 »

Well that's killed this thread.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 21:16:34 »

Ritchie is half the player without caddis....

If Caddis leaves, I would guess Ritchie would follow closely behind and maybe Ferry as well.

The timing of this is the most disappointing and the drama that's surrounded the announcement.  Depending on the 'true' circumstances, which the rest of the team will surely know, the concern is the effect it will have on the rest of them?

In terms of Caddis, we were shite when he was out injured last season and there is no obvious replacement in the squad who has the same ability.  Anyone who thinks he's easily replaceable are kidding themselves.

FFS we only had another day to get through without any pre season upset!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 21:26:03 »

Off to east stirling
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #322 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 21:47:49 »

If Caddis goes I can see Ritchie, Ferry, Foderingham, Benson, Navarro and Steve Lomas all leaving.

slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 21:57:14 »

If Caddis goes I can see Ritchie, Ferry, Foderingham, Benson, Navarro and Steve Lomas all leaving.

Agree, also our chances of signing Messi will be completely gone.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 21:57:53 »

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad Mood

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 22:03:33 »

fuck me its turned into a site of drama queens.  Caddis has always looked like a reet miserable  Cunt I doubt the rest of the squad can even understand a word he says anyway.  
MCCormack will definately make a better leader and no players is bigger than the club so if his hearts not in it then he can do one.  The reason we went donwn last time was not Greer going but the fact that we had no leadership and to many bad apples.  If Caddis has become a rotten braeburn then he is doing precisely the right thing or maybe someones offered that silly money...........hope so as he is very replaceable IMO so anything in excess of 500k would do nicely  Woot Jumping
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 22:05:06 »

fuck me its turned into a site of drama queens.  Caddis has always looked like a reet miserable  Cunt I doubt the rest of the squad can even understand a word he says anyway. 
MCCormack will definately make a better leader and no players is bigger than the club so if his hearts not in it then he can do one.  The reason we went donwn last time was not Greer going but the fact that we had no leadership and to many bad apples.  If Caddis has become a rotten braeburn then he is doing precisely the right thing or maybe someones offered that silly money...........hope so as he is very replaceable IMO so anything in excess of 500k would do nicely  Woot Jumping

Agree with most of what you said, but not the bit in bold.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 22:10:25 »

Agree, also our chances of signing Messi will be completely gone.

Dean Ashton's what we want.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 06:19:56 »

Well today's Adver didn't really shed much more light on things other than Caddis hasn't got the same fitness/attitude as last year. And that training on Sundays have been questioned.

To be honest I can see both sides on the latter. PDCs way is his way and it paid off last year. But equally  if my company asked me to work every day when I had a newborn baby I'd tell them to do one.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 06:26:16 »

Dont read the comments. I just threw my phone against the wall after doing so.

They seem fo think ferry will be next. The aids ridden spunkbuckets.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: