Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83926 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 16:55:16 »

That's one weird interview... his analogies have been amusing this last year

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 16:56:39 »

So Caddis is our new coach driver then?  Huh?
Dozno9

« Reply #287 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 16:57:27 »

It reminded me of the Only Fools sketch with Trigger's dad? and the whip-round on the bus by the passengers.
Coca Fola

« Reply #288 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:04:39 »

If Caddis goes I wouldn't mind Jermaine Grandison as a replacment. Doubt he'd cost too much either.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:14:29 »

"I think it not for one second, hour or day but for a few weeks.

"Caddis is not the same player, not the same attitude, not the same behaviour. For me it's time to make a decision.

"I drive the coach to bring my team to the target. One day it happened last year, not with Paul, one man pulled my arm. You open the door, kick out the person and you save 23. We don't arrive with 24 but you save the 23.

"We know, between me and Paul, I close one eye, one ear, then two eyes and two ears. I opened and then I realise that I have to make this decision."

PDC didn't say anything about Caddis getting off the bus. Annoys me that people twist his words to stir things up. To me it sounds perfectly possible that Paolo wants Caddis to get his head straight, re-focus, and then he'll welcome him back into the team.
Flashheart

« Reply #290 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:18:25 »

To me it sounds perfectly possible that Paolo wants Caddis to get his head straight, re-focus, and then he'll welcome him back into the team.

Or he's just picked up an injury. (A guess)

Something that can change the whole complex of the matter but when omitted, makes it sound more dramatic and helps to sell more papers.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:29:27 »

"I think it not for one second, hour or day but for a few weeks.

"Caddis is not the same player, not the same attitude, not the same behaviour. For me it's time to make a decision.

"I drive the coach to bring my team to the target. One day it happened last year, not with Paul, one man pulled my arm. You open the door, kick out the person and you save 23. We don't arrive with 24 but you save the 23.

"We know, between me and Paul, I close one eye, one ear, then two eyes and two ears. I opened and then I realise that I have to make this decision."

say what
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:40:13 »

Or he's just picked up an injury. (A guess)

Even the wildest optimist wouldn't think he's just injured.

And I have to say, reading that quote it sounds like he has said he has kicked Caddis off the metaphorical bus. No idea what this means in real terms, other than his attitude isn't right. Did he mean that's why he is stripped of captaincy, or that is why he is not playing or what. Who knows, Cantona and his trawlers made more sense.
Flashheart

« Reply #293 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:43:22 »

R4E has already quoted that part

He was not saying that Caddis was kicked off the bus. He clearly says 'not Paul'.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:48:35 »

R4E has already quoted that part

He was not saying that Caddis was kicked off the bus. He clearly says 'not Paul'.

But

Caddis is not the same player, not the same attitude, not the same behaviour. For me it's time to make a decision.

"I drive the coach to bring my team to the target. One day it happened last year

You can read that as a similarly of Caddis this season and the "not Paul" incident last year - i,.e. the situations are the same. It may not be what was meant. But it can be read that way.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #295 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:48:54 »

Hopefully this will just be a similar situation to Ferry last year that will lead to a more determined Caddis.
Flashheart

« Reply #296 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:50:54 »

But

You can read that as a similarly of Caddis this season and the "not Paul" incident last year - i,.e. the situations are the same. It may not be what was meant. But it can be read that way.

I think it's what you get when you have a non-native English speaker that chooses to use analogies instead of plain speech...... nobody is is entirely sure of what he is babbling on about.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 17:58:09 »

Well, what a bloody carve up.  No idea what to make of all that...so I'll crack a few beers and watch us tomorrow, pleased that the football's back on.  Today without sport has been rubbish.

If Caddis goes I wouldn't mind Jermaine Grandison as a replacment. Doubt he'd cost too much either.

He's not Bosnian is he? Smiley

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 18:05:17 »

Some serious talking clearly needs to take place between Caddis, Di Canio and Jeremy Wray to save this situation. Something along the lines of, 'we'll let you go at the end of the season but you have to buck the fuck up'. They've got to try and resolve this and not just 'chuck him off the bus'. And whilst Di Canio didn't use those specific words in relation to Caddis it's pretty obvious that's what he meant.

I personally think he's as good as gone but I really really hope I'm wrong.
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Monday, August 13, 2012, 18:11:50 »

This has pretty much summed up my birthday today haha but doesnt get much worse than my mum deciding its a good idea to buy a fake £30 itunes voucher for £20  Doh but if Caddis does move on we will need to do serious work on the right side of the field
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: