Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 80% Bollocks  (Read 7876 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 01:01:21 »

I agree with 20% of your statement Yeovil, but the rest was bollocks.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 02:00:11 »

Quote from: "yeovil red"
Am I the only person around here that thinks at least 90% of the 80% bollocks on this forum isnt the sort of bollocks I want to be reading.

Your starting to fuck me off.

That is all.

Yeah I said similar last week, basically there isn't enough proper funny bollocks any more for some reason.

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
you're right though yeovil. and i actually do partly blame ralphy.

oh and kinky tom.
the main things that ruined this here forum are:

- people meeting each other
- people being gay
- people liking dave
- banning mickey

Got to agree with banning Mickey, the forum is much more entertaining when he's here. I know he's a cunt but it's fucking funny, his brief reappearance as glenn hoddle was the one thing on here that's had me absolutely pissing myself laughing recently and I know I wasn't the only one.

Also kind of agree with meeting people does seem to have contributed to people being gay, like not wanting to offend each other. Dunno why. Me and my mates always take the piss out of each other. It's only a laugh.

This is one of the reasons I haven't really met anyone off here, although I have seen a few people off here about. I think it might ruin it for me.
Quote from: "sonicyouth"
i'm the one who usually bans mickey. mainly because it saves the hassle of everyone going "is it mickey?" "no it's not" and then arguing over whether he should be banned or not.

if people want him back, then so be it. same goes for j1mmy and gary.

Yeah I can't really blame you for banning Mickey but if it was up to me I wouldn't. I think maybe you should bring him back to mark the 1st birthday of the forum, I think that would be fitting. Then whether you ban him again is up to you.

Quote from: "Mexico Red"
you cant pin the blame on me, im sorry but if some cunt from another team comes on here and starts blabbing off they can fuck right off.
i was perfectly within my rights to call her a cunt, she supports ipswich for fuck sake

That topic was quality, one of your finest moments. http://thetownend.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4285 :grin:
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 04:15:50 »

The reason i met any of you was actually down to Mr Yeovil Red.

I wasn't going to but he told me to come in the Merlin.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 08:51:44 »

it is probably all my fault it usually is
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 08:55:45 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
it is probably all my fault it usually is

no its usually Ralphy's! its your fault Ralf mate  Cheesy
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 09:36:34 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
his brief reappearance as glenn hoddle was the one thing on here that's had me absolutely pissing myself laughing recently and I know I wasn't the only one

that thing about robbie williams being a mash potato peado was well funny!  Cheesy

too many people took it seriously though
spacey

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 09:47:18 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Am I the only person around here that thinks at least 90% of the 80% bollocks on this forum isnt the sort of bollocks I want to be reading.

Your starting to fuck me off.

That is all.

What are you talking about!? I loving reading about cars, the way they get you from A to B is amazing.I could read about fitness regimes all day long...and as for peoples personal problems...well hallefuckinglujah!

If it gets dull around here I've always got Readers sheds to fall back on

http://www.readersheds.co.uk/readersheds/shedtalk/index.php?s=b824f379e6d3637088a3af404765894f&act=idx
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 09:50:59 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"

- people meeting each other

You introduced me to someone from here in the CGH before the city game dex, but I can't remember who they were because I was slightly worse for wear.  Cheesy  I've only met you once or twice, I've never met anyone else.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Piemonte

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 10:23:37 »

I've never meat any of you lot, mostly because you're a set of cunts.  Cheesy

Interestingly, as I've not met anyone its like I'm one of the few people on here who'll still take the piss or give someone shit for talking more than the regualtion 80% bollocks. I'm such a renegade. Cool

I second the motion that Onion jimbo shuld go back into full time education. he creases me up
Danjackson10

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 10:38:06 »

I have never met anyone and I wanna keep it that way! There aint nothing wrong with some bollocks but I think Yeovil is right we need more football talk in here! The end of the day STFC is how we are all linked so why dont we talk about it more! Beers
mattboyslim

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 10:38:38 »

Of all the forummer I only know is Onion Jimbo and have done for many years, his spell in full time education in Bournemouth provided many tales of mirth and merriment, and I beleive he should return to it, if only to get out of the telecoms industry.
Asher

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 10:41:49 »

dex loves it really, hes being a cunt recently. This forum has gone a bit down hill recently tho.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 10:50:00 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
Of all the forummer I only know is Onion Jimbo and have done for many years, his spell in full time education in Bournemouth provided many tales of mirth and merriment,

Walrus is the new Onion Jimbo though.

His tales of being drunk are always funny. Don't know if they are true but he'd still be pretty fucked up even if he makes the whole lot up.
land_of_bo

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 10:58:53 »

For the 1st birthday everyone should have to re-register with new names and avatars so that it can all be started again, and everyone pretend they don't know each other so some proper piss taking and name calling can happen, cunts!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 11:59:46 »

The end of the day STFC is how we are all linked so why dont we talk about it more!

The problem with talking about Swindon at the moment is that its just a bit too depressing  Crying

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: