Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Line-up 'going forward'  (Read 5121 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 18:23:59 »

Obviously most people have already summed up what I thought about first half/second half from the Crewe game in that matchday thread.

For me, it's one thing winning at home, but I think we'll learn a lot more from the games at Cheltenham and Daggers. Win them and we're on to something good.

So, judging by what you say on Saturday, what would your team be? i was impressed with McCormack and connell, so...

Smith

Caddis
Flint
Comazzi?
Kennedy

Ritchie
Risser
McCormack
Timlin - i would have Esejas over him. Timlin had a good game, but Esejas would give us natural width.

de Vita/Bodin
Connell

Thought Bodin had a good game, some neat touches. de vita held the ball up ok, but Connell seems like he'll get in dangerous areas more.

I predicted this very line up in the 'Likely team for Tuesday?' thread. I went for the Da Vita/Connell combo up front on the basis that Bodin is supposedly on U21 duty with the Taffies. I've not checked if that is correct though.

Di Canio won't mess around with the line up too much but improvements clearly need to be made and he's not found his best XI yet (not surprisingly). From the reports it sounds like De Vera and J Smith were not great so he'll be looking at those positions. Sounds like Risser needs a good performance. I think it's inevitable he'll be cut just a little more slack as Di Canio won't want to drop his skipper straight away. I'm sure he won't get too long though.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, August 8, 2011, 18:24:57 »

Oh yes.

One other thing.

FACT! Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: