Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembly Ticket Prices & Stadium Plan  (Read 86197 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 07:43:07 »

There's a after the card number P in my confirmation email too. I got block 528 row 32 no idea if it's any good

All * and then a P?
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #196 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 07:44:04 »

There's a after the card number P in my confirmation email too. I got block 528 row 32 no idea if it's any good

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/e5/5d/0,,10341~8805861,00.jpg

checkitouuuut bo

nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 07:47:25 »

It says 'within 24 hours' on my confirmation email.

It's probably nothing to worry about, just me being paranoid.

I just keep dreading that I keyed my card number wrong and it shows on my confirmation email as '***************P'. Why the fuck is there a P in my card number?

Same here Samdy, although mine ends with 0  (and it's a 13th character so I hope I've got it right.

Got 5 together in block 125 at about 10.30 last night. Lucky I nicked pauld's' season ticket number back at the quiz last year...

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 07:57:46 »

Indeed, but it's difficult to tell from the plan how far from the pitch you will be. Apparently the further up you are the more the players take on Sensible Soccer proportions. I was just hoping I don't need binoculars, like you do from the back of Old Trafford's north stand.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 07:58:36 »

All * and then a P?

Yep

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 07:59:33 »

Indeed, but it's difficult to tell from the plan how far from the pitch you will be. Apparently the further up you are the more the players take on Sensible Soccer proportions. I was just hoping I don't need binoculars, like you do from the back of Old Trafford's north stand.

You can hire opera glasses for a fiver.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:09:49 »

Same here Samdy, although mine ends with 0  (and it's a 13th character so I hope I've got it right.

Got 5 together in block 125 at about 10.30 last night. Lucky I nicked pauld's' season ticket number back at the quiz last year...

Was worried that my fat fingers had cocked up when i saw the 0 at the end, been fretting all night, can see now it's their system if everyone is getting it, phew.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:14:00 »

Well plenty of people would know my surname but how would they know the ticket number? Unless someone's just tried some kind of brute force attack with likely numbers and their "Big Book of Common English surnames". More likely Ticket Zone (or the club) have fucked up their database, I'd have thought. It was a little worrying for a while, but more of a concern that people are going to miss out because they've just messed something simple up

Diamandis revenge messing with the database before he left to get Davis back  Smiley
sn5_red

« Reply #203 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:14:27 »

if i want more than 6 (together) with our season tickets i believe i have to ring through.
what booking confirmation do you get when you ring? nightmares of it going tits up, help anyone?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:17:53 »

I got a P please Bob at the end of my confirmation email as well, so if it is something to worry about, we can all sit outside Wembley wailing together.

On another note, rang the customer services chaps about the "You've already bought tickets on this season ticket" thingy and they said no, it's fine no tickets booked against that number. Fella reckoned it may actually have been the website being under load, failing to handle login and bad error handling leading to the "already booked" message being used as a generic error message rather than specific to that one problem. So seems that's actually OK (albeit misleading) so if anyone else had that problem and is panicking that they won't be able to book, don't, just ring up if you can't log in. Bloody programmers Smiley

And credit where it's due, phone answered pretty much straight away and when I did manage to log in using son's ST no last night, booked the tickets in no time flat. So as long as the damn things actually turn up, I'm back to being impressed again (but a bit snotty about the error handling in the web app) Smiley

Heh, aren't we all a bunch of nervous ninnies?
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:20:13 »

Ticket Zone has been engaged all morning so far, and I have to do it by phone as I want 9 tickets spread over 2 season tickets.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
REDBUCK

« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:20:14 »

I got a P please Bob at the end of my confirmation email as well, so if it is something to worry about, we can all sit outside Wembley wailing together.

On another note, rang the customer services chaps about the "You've already bought tickets on this season ticket" thingy and they said no, it's fine no tickets booked against that number. Fella reckoned it may actually have been the website being under load, failing to handle login and bad error handling leading to the "already booked" message being used as a generic error message rather than specific to that one problem. So seems that's actually OK (albeit misleading) so if anyone else had that problem and is panicking that they won't be able to book, don't, just ring up if you can't log in. Bloody programmers Smiley

And credit where it's due, phone answered pretty much straight away and when I did manage to log in using son's ST no last night, booked the tickets in no time flat. So as long as the damn things actually turn up, I'm back to being impressed again (but a bit snotty about the error handling in the web app) Smiley

Heh, aren't we all a bunch of nervous ninnies?

I had the same problem, rang up last night, told to ring back this morning but can't get through
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:22:03 »

I had the same problem, rang up last night, told to ring back this morning but can't get through
That's probably because I was whining at them Smiley

I got straight through on the customer services number FWIW
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:24:24 »

do we know what Millwalls Ticket allocation is?

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 08:29:08 »

do we know what Millwalls Ticket allocation is?
Not announced yet but will be the same wouldn't it? They got extra last year cos Scunny said they had no chance of selling their allocation, but it's not usual AFAIK
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: