Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembly Ticket Prices & Stadium Plan  (Read 87784 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:31:24 »

Thanks Matty.  Did you just need to let them have your seat numbers, or do you already have your ST numbers for next season?
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:36:30 »

Thanks Matty.  Did you just need to let them have your seat numbers, or do you already have your ST numbers for next season?

quote your customer number which is found on your season ticket confirmation email or any ticket stubs you may have for home games underneath your name
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:39:41 »

Thanks Hitchin.  Much appreciated.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:39:52 »

Here is a rubbish "view from my seat" thingy

http://www.wembleystadium.com/staticcontent/3dseatviewer/popup.html
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:57:17 »

I see Millwall are getting 4 tickets per season ticket.

That's so Stuwall can buy 4 tickets for himself !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
König

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 13:57:30 »

i used solo to pay for mine but it kept saying i needed an issue number even though solo cards don't have them?!  Huh? i saw it was 4 digits so entered the 4 on the back of the signature strip before the 3 numbers, and it went through ok but it hasn't actually taken any money out yet, i assume it will take a while as there are so many to process but do you think it will be ok or is it worth ringing up customer services and asking whether it has worked?!

i love how people panic lots now it's wembley  Cheesy
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 14:09:15 »

i used solo to pay for mine but it kept saying i needed an issue number even though solo cards don't have them?!  Huh? i saw it was 4 digits so entered the 4 on the back of the signature strip before the 3 numbers, and it went through ok but it hasn't actually taken any money out yet, i assume it will take a while as there are so many to process but do you think it will be ok or is it worth ringing up customer services and asking whether it has worked?!

i love how people panic lots now it's wembley  Cheesy

The 4 digits before the CVV number (3digits) are the last 4 numbers of your main card number on the front.

As long as you've put your CVV number in, I think it will be OK.

An issue number used to be on Solo cards, but as you say, they are no longer on it.

In regards to the charging of the cards, I have not been charged yet, but I believe, Ticket Zone are collating the data for the club, so the club can charge the cards in the ticket office, and that is where the tickets will be sent from.

BAZINGA !!

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 14:30:37 »

Block 126, row 42 for us I am led to believe.

You'll be just in front of us. Maybe I'll finally get to meet the elusive Bob's Orange!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 14:39:49 »

In regards to the charging of the cards, I have not been charged yet, but I believe, Ticket Zone are collating the data for the club, so the club can charge the cards in the ticket office, and that is where the tickets will be sent from.

Surely Ticket Zone must've done some kind of charge on the card, otherwise someone could put any old details in and manage to 'book' tickets (albeit the card will declined at a later date).
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 15:07:32 »

Surely Ticket Zone must've done some kind of charge on the card, otherwise someone could put any old details in and manage to 'book' tickets (albeit the card will declined at a later date).

Normally when they authorise online, you normally are now put through to the Visa/Mastercard extra authorisation  process, which never came up or you are given an authorisation number at the very least, which pre-authorises the card.

I've checked my online account, which shows any transactions that have been authorised, but have yet to be charged, and they total around £40, and I've spent £137 on tickets.

If there is a problem with the card, they will get in touch, as they've asked for a contact number.

BAZINGA !!

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 15:07:56 »

Says when you book it takes 48 Hours for the charge to go through.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 15:10:12 »

Says when you book it takes 48 Hours for the charge to go through.

Said with mine payment taken 'within the next 24 hours'

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 16:14:18 »

You'll be just in front of us. Maybe I'll finally get to meet the elusive Bob's Orange!

As long as you don't kick my seat! I hate that!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 16:16:28 »

As long as you don't kick my seat! I hate that!!

I queued behind your dad for the playoff semi tickets at the CG and he told me that you've been a jinx so far this season regarding Town results.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 16:18:27 »

I queued behind your dad for the playoff semi tickets at the CG and he told me that you've been a jinx so far this season regarding Town results.

my record is far from good. However I mentioned earlier in the thread (or maybe in another one) that I think I broke my jinx as the last game I went to was Tranmere at home when we won 3-0.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: