Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Tickets  (Read 69638 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 17:07:47 »

What an embarrassingly tinpot set up we have for selling tickets. Absolutely useless - for the majority of the morning only 2 people serving!

I got my tickets after a long queue, but that was a joke.

nochee

« Reply #391 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 17:22:07 »

Just found out I got one. #bornwinning
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 17:28:24 »

10 mins on the phone first thing for my away ticket and 5 for the home one. Had no option apart from phoning and although frustrating for those that queued I don't feel guilty.

It's All Good..............
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 17:29:10 »

This is correct and still current. It's section 5 of the play off rules. Everything from all the games is pooled up and then split out accordingly.

Swindon will essentially get 12.5% of all income from all 4 play off semi final games, and 25% from the final should we make it that far.

5.4.1 50% of the Net Gate Receipts shall be paid into the Pool Account referred to in Article 65; and

5.4.2 the remaining 50% of the Net Gate Receipts shall be aggregated, Division by Division, and each Division's aggregated monies shall be shared equally amongst the four Clubs taking part in that Division's Play-Off matches

http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/npower-football-league-play-off-rules_2293633_2358924

Sorry for being a thick cunt, but could you run this past me again?  Looks like 50% gets pooled and split out and the other 50% gets aggregated and split out.  What's the difference between pooled and split, and aggregated and split?

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 17:35:15 »

Well I enjoyed the waiting in a way.

I met a women who had driven (with her dog) from Guildford.

Another women who was getting tickets on behalf of her other half, who had only been to 2 Town games and thought she would rock up, get a ticket and be done pretty quickly. She also didn't like the magic roundabout. We got her to ring her other half and say she left his season ticket at home but it was OK because she remembered the details Smiley

And two blokes who I think were some sort of account managers/credit controllers. They offered to get my ticket for me (as time was a tickin')/buy me a coffee from Burger King. I suspect  at least one may frequent the TEF. So hello whoever you are and thanks for the offer.

I met a women that offered to get us something from Tesco, who needed to be at work by 9 and who I think found someone she knew further up the queue Smiley

I managed to avoid being interviewed for TV. spoke to an Adver hack after getting a ticket but was pretty hurried and could barely string a sentence together.

And that is what its all about. I suspect, like many, its going to be difficult. But I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with if it goes wrong, or indeed right. Amongst strangers eho while aren't friends will be feeling exactly the same as me.

Although getting wankered down the pub sounds good too.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 17:38:15 by Batch » Logged
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 17:40:24 »

Well I enjoyed the waiting in a way.

I met a women who had driven (with her dog) from Guildford.

Another women who was getting tickets on behalf of her other half, who had only been to 2 Town games and thought she would rock up, get a ticket and be done pretty quickly. She also didn't like the magic roundabout. We got her to ring her other half and say she left his season ticket at home but it was OK because she remembered the details Smiley

And two blokes who I think were some sort of account managers/credit controllers. They offered to get my ticket for me (as time was a tickin')/buy me a coffee from Burger King. I suspect  at least one may frequent the TEF. So hello whoever you are and thanks for the offer.

I met a women that offered to get us something from Tesco, who needed to be at work by 9 and who I think found someone she knew further up the queue Smiley

I managed to avoid being interviewed for TV. spoke to an Adver hack after getting a ticket but was pretty hurried and could barely string a sentence together.

And that is what its all about. I suspect, like many, its going to be difficult. But I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with if it goes wrong, or indeed right. Amongst strangers eho while aren't friends will be feeling exactly the same as me.

Although getting wankered down the pub sounds good too.

Two blokes and three women? You dog you.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:08:04 »

Sorry for being a thick cunt, but could you run this past me again?  Looks like 50% gets pooled and split out and the other 50% gets aggregated and split out.  What's the difference between pooled and split, and aggregated and split?

The pool account is distributed to all league clubs, money from other stuff goes in to it as well.

The aggregate amount is shared between the four clubs in that divisions playoffs.

I'm sure there used to be a gentleman's agreement in The Championship where the losing finalist got the winning finalists share of the money as well and possibly the same for the losing semi finalists. Not sure if they still do it or if it happens in other divisions. It could all be bollocks as well.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:14:04 »

The pool account is distributed to all league clubs, money from other stuff goes in to it as well.

The aggregate amount is shared between the four clubs in that divisions playoffs.

Cheers, get it now  Embarrassed

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #398 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:27:50 »

News flash

Brentford have agreed to just having the Stratton bank, so more tickets in Arkells for Swindon fans.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:29:48 »

I highly doubt we will really need them.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #400 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:33:03 »

News flash

Brentford have agreed to just having the Stratton bank, so more tickets in Arkells for Swindon fans.
At £25 a ticket they may as well stick some cardboard cut outs in.
woolster

« Reply #401 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:33:53 »

I highly doubt we will really need them.
Look out killjoy was here
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 18:37:29 »

Look out killjoy was here

Alternatively he thinks we'll win 15-0 at home.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 19:33:55 »

10 mins on the phone first thing for my away ticket and 5 for the home one. Had no option apart from phoning and although frustrating for those that queued I don't feel guilty.

I bet you dont you bald bastard.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 19:37:32 »

I think they should introduce a loyalty scheme based on the number of miles travelled to watch Town games (Home and Away). Wink

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: