Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Tickets  (Read 69650 times)
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:55:47 »

I agree
I could not make the Stevenage game
Do not have a season ticket but have been to 17 home games and 6 away this season
Hey Bassett Boy, I've got a Stevenage ticket stub that I won't need.

If there are still tickets left to be sold after today you're more than welcome to take it and try your chances tomorrow.

I'm assuming that you live in RWB?  I can meet you somewhere tonight if you want it.  Somewhere dark and quiet.  I'll be in the raincoat.

never trust a nun...
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:59:12 »

Absolutely, also people buying home tickets aren't doing anyone any favours this morning either.

But it's the last day they are reserved for season ticket holders… I suppose they could wait until the away tickets sell out, but then if you're heading down there for the away tickets you might as well get the home ones at the same time.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:07:06 »

Life's not fair. Suck it up whingebots

Things get better but they never get good
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:10:41 »

You need to explain to work?

Tell em to get a grip on reality and understand what is going on.

My boss is a Forest fan. He was understanding!
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:12:39 »

Was in the queue to get away tickets and there were people around me with ST's only wanting home tickets as they did not know they had been available since Sunday. Still would have thought it better to leave the away tickets to later in the week to avoid confusion.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:12:40 »

Just got my ticket, started at 28th place at 12:15 and took 52 mins to get to the front

Whatever the result I hope the team performance is worth the time and money people are spending
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #351 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:40:16 »

Brentford apparently sold 770 away tickets yesterday. Can't see them filling the bank.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:43:34 »

May be a stupid point, but if you paid for 17 home games this season you would have been better off to buy a season ticket.  With the monthly payments option you would still be better off financially & wouldn't have to miss games like this.

One other point about ST's is that priority for tickets for matches like this is always marketed as one of the benefits.

I guess they (as most other clubs) believe that anyone prepared to commit a serious wedge of money to the club at the start of search season deserves priority over someone who can decide half way through the season that they've had enough and aren't going to any more games.

There is no ideal solution, and I am guessing we as a club do what most other teams do.

I was not planning on going to 17 home games this season hence the reason for no season ticket, however like others if we gain promotion I will purchase one. The point I am making is that when we allocate tickets for key games it always seems shambolic and the club comes over as a real amateur outfit and not sure what they are doing especially when it comes to P/O matches similar issues for the Charlton game.  No system is 100% and I agree that ST holders should have priority however to base the next level on who has a ticket from on this occasion the Stevenage Match is a not fair IMO. The club has a database of supporters who buy tickets details why not look through this
The main point is the Club need to look at improving the system,

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:54:34 »

Anyove know what the latest is. Is it worth me trying to get down there.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 12:57:37 »

Anyove know what the latest is. Is it worth me trying to get down there.

Last update was 350 but that was an hour ago.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:12:14 »

120 left, club just tweeted
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:20:57 »

Is the Stevenage ticket stub valid for the away leg? I thought it was just if you wanted to purchase the home leg ticket tomorrow before they go on GS on Thursday?  Huh?
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:23:30 »

Is the Stevenage ticket stub valid for the away leg? I thought it was just if you wanted to purchase the home leg ticket tomorrow before they go on GS on Thursday?  Huh?

Correct. Away tickets are meant to go on general sale on Thursday, but obviously there won't be any left.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:27:28 »

They'll sell out later on today.

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold for the 1st leg?
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 13:31:01 »

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold for the 1st leg?

Last update yesterday afternoon was 4,439.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: