Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Tickets  (Read 69679 times)
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:14:25 »

My comments weren't digging at anyone Fuzzy so you don't need to be so defensive.

I live and work in Woodley and work in Reading so not a million miles from you. If you live out of town then i feel your pain and understand that the phones are a godsend.

I still don't feel its fair that some queue for 4 hours while others get through on the phone in an 8th of that time from the comfort of their own home. Just my opinion though.

S'alright- I'm a bit fragile at the moment so snapping at shit I shouldn't be Embarrassed
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:15:56 »

Until we get a "loyalty" system in place this is the sort of stuff we have to put up with i'm afraid.
I agree
I could not make the Stevenage game
Do not have a season ticket but have been to 17 home games and 6 away this season
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:16:52 »

Until we get a "loyalty" system in place this is the sort of stuff we have to put up with i'm afraid.

No excuse, it's not rocket science - you'd hope they have all the information to hand and they just need someone to pull their finger out and put it all together. Feel sorry for the season ticket holders that go to most away games as well, they really should be getting a ticket without all this bollocks.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:17:37 »

Ideally those who have attended a certain number of away games should get priority but as a lot of away games are pay on the gate it's not possible.

First come, first served is the practical way of doing it.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:19:48 »

Got there at 6am and had the tickets in my hand at 9:20am! Painfully slow, why they can't get extra people in for the day and open all the windows I don't know! Don't agree with people being able to take as many season tickets as they want, there should have been a limit, but I've got my two tickets so I'm happy! Good luck to everyone still queueing in person or on the phones!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:20:06 »

Ideally those who have attended a certain number of away games should get priority but as a lot of away games are pay on the gate it's not possible.

That's a difficult one, I've no problem if its season ticket holders that also go to X away games . But not a straight "5 away games" as they have potentially put £0 into the pockets of STFC.

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:21:05 »

I agree
I could not make the Stevenage game
Do not have a season ticket but have been to 17 home games and 6 away this season
you are exactly the type of fan who gets shafted in these situation. You put more in the clubs coffers than season ticket holders and will have attended more away games than plenty who Will be at brentford.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:21:42 »

S'alright- I'm a bit fragile at the moment so snapping at shit I shouldn't be Embarrassed

No worries mate. Glad you got your tickets!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:22:55 »

I'm now at position  3 on the phones having waited 1 hour and 13 mins.  Somebody could get quite lucky, because the average hold time is now apparently 14 minutes!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:24:13 »

Got there at 6am and had the tickets in my hand at 9:20am! Painfully slow, why they can't get extra people in for the day and open all the windows I don't know!

Can only assume they don't have enough computers on the ticketing system. They need to log who has bought against ST accounts.

Was painful. I don't begrudge this guy (somewhere in front of me in the queue), but he bough 5 away and 6 home tickets. Must have taken the ticket guy 5 minutes to get through it all. When there are 3 serving it doesn't take long to see why the queue moved so slowly.
Abrahammer

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:25:07 »

That's a difficult one, I've no problem if its season ticket holders that also go to X away games . But not a straight "5 away games" as they have potentially put £0 into the pockets of STFC.

Yea that's what I meant, in terms of ST holders.  It's impossible to do anyway unfortunately
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:25:53 »

Can only assume they don't have enough computers on the ticketing system. They need to log who has bought against ST accounts.

Was painful. I don't begrudge this guy (somewhere in front of me in the queue), but he bough 5 away and 6 home tickets. Must have taken the ticket guy 5 minutes to get through it all. When there are 3 serving it doesn't take long to see why the queue moved so slowly.

5 or 6 tickets is too many for one person to be able to get.  Should have been 4 max.
Abrahammer

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:27:39 »

5 or 6 tickets is too many for one person to be able to get.  Should have been 4 max.

Absolutely, also people buying home tickets aren't doing anyone any favours this morning either.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #328 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:28:10 »

Turned up at 6.40... Still queueing, and a fair way to go yet!  Sad
So did I, I was the guy with the headphones on and the black jacket.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:29:36 »

5 or 6 tickets is too many for one person to be able to get.  Should have been 4 max.

Totally agree (admittedly i took advance of the "unlimited" amount but i still agree).

Yea that's what I meant, in terms of ST holders.  It's impossible to do anyway unfortunately

No it's not, think virtually all clubs send tickets to us for advance purchase.

Absolutely, also people buying home tickets aren't doing anyone any favours this morning either.

Agree with that too, unfortunately they're our "bread and butter" and have to be sold by Saturday. The club won't make anything from the aways.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 11:31:27 by Paolo69 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: