Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wes Foderingham  (Read 23304 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 10:01:28 »

I think he came back a couple of weeks back. Might be wrong.

This is the case, the BRS reporter at their game a few weeks ago mentioned that he was MOTM in his last game in his loan stint for them.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 10:02:28 »

He didn't travel with them yesterday though

Surely he would have stayed at home in London last night because of the location of the game and the knowldege that he wasn't playing?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
corner

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 10:22:34 »

I didnt think he lived in london, he always tweets "off to trainning at like 9;30 or so. (i don't know what time trainning starts tho....)
Flashheart

« Reply #93 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 10:27:04 »

I'm quite sure I remember Wes asking about houses in Swindon about the time he signed permanently
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 10:28:07 »

I would think he still has a place in london as he sometimes tweets about heading back to Swindon etc.  Probably in digs in Swindon.  A few of the players stay in those cabin places out at the Cotwolds lakes.

bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 16:36:54 »

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8229010/England-Under-21-goalkeeping-coach-Martin-Thomas-has-hailed-the-current-crop-of-goalkeepers-at-his-disposal

Nice to see him gets some recognition. A few injuries and he might get in the squad in the near future.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 16:43:19 »

This is another benefit of having a high profile manager....because we are in the public eye more then the media take more notice of us and our players become better known.

Its good to know that Wes is in the frame when it comes to call ups.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ojdhaze

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 23:59:07 »

Wes is one of the weakest areas in the team, he is constantly instigating hoof boy. Whenever he receives the ball in space he very rarely looks to pass it to one of our players to set up play. Usually he collects the ball then waves his fucking arms gesturing everyone to push up. Then boots it long, usually towards Ritchie or Ferry as of late, which get gobbled up by the opposition centre back who is towering over both of them.

I know this is old news, but I only signed up here recently.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 00:46:30 »

I'm pretty sure that if Paolo wanted him to roll the ball out to a full back he would do so, it's not a complicated thing to change.

Your first statement is ludicrous.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 07:08:37 »

Wes is one of the weakest areas in the team, he is constantly instigating hoof boy. Whenever he receives the ball in space he very rarely looks to pass it to one of our players to set up play. Usually he collects the ball then waves his fucking arms gesturing everyone to push up. Then boots it long, usually towards Ritchie or Ferry as of late, which get gobbled up by the opposition centre back who is towering over both of them.

[url width=110 height=53]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/celtic4evr/willis.gif[/url]
kerry red

« Reply #100 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 09:21:05 »

Who is this  hoof boy you talk of?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #101 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 09:40:55 »

Wes is one of the weakest areas in the team,

You're a fucking moron. We had the most clean sheets last year in the whole football league and broke quite a few records along with it. We have the most clean sheets in League One this year so far.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 09:55:10 »

I fully agree. Bring in Bedwell. Better still, bring back Rhys Evans.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #103 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 09:59:21 »

I don't think we should have a goalie at all. Just stick another striker up front and win 25-20
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #104 on: Monday, November 19, 2012, 10:01:33 »

I don't think we should have a goalie at all. Just stick another striker up front and win 25-20
Rush goalie, worked in the play ground.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: