Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 66   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vile v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 60827 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 15:53:55 »

Given the assault on Billy Clarke last night, I rather hope we're 2 nil up and able to get Harry Mck off at 70 minutes so none of those terrifying mob think its a great idea to try to do the same.

I wouldn't back any of them to connect.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 16:07:22 »

I wouldn't back any of them to connect.

Seeing the levels of morbid obesity in the visiting fans that came to the CG, and assuming these are the more mobile of their fans, I really doubt any of them would get near Harry Mc.

..never go back.
NotHarryAgombar

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 17:06:44 »

I was castigated by some TEF posters for my criticism of the pitch invasion at Walsall.
I remain of the view that fans should not come on to the pitch, and events At some play off games this week have done nothing to change my view (they probably suggest I’m right). The players of both sides deserve the opportunity to show respect for the opposition, to acknowledge the support of their fans, and in the case of the winners to celebrate victory on the pitch and without the fear of assault from idiots invading the pitch.
Fans’ should stay off the pitch and behind the barriers to enable that to happen, and in the case of the winners to enjoy their players celebrating in front of them.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 17:12:32 »

fuck. that, we win the league next season I'm on the pitch.

then, when asked, clear it.

it's unfortunate a thug has turned what's pretty harness into something that'll be under the microscope.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 17:13:37 »

Probably coked up

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
HeatonRed

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 17:18:00 »

Was anyone successful in getting 1 of the 50 online tickets this morning? Was refreshing the ticket page every 30secs, then the link appeared but all tickets gone. Looks like Sky for me or going in with Vale fans!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 17:48:14 »

I was castigated by some TEF posters for my criticism of the pitch invasion at Walsall.
I remain of the view that fans should not come on to the pitch, and events At some play off games this week have done nothing to change my view (they probably suggest I’m right). The players of both sides deserve the opportunity to show respect for the opposition, to acknowledge the support of their fans, and in the case of the winners to celebrate victory on the pitch and without the fear of assault from idiots invading the pitch.
Fans’ should stay off the pitch and behind the barriers to enable that to happen, and in the case of the winners to enjoy their players celebrating in front of them.

It’s all relative.

Like if you being promoted last game of the season and aren’t playing someone who by beating are missing out it’s fine. Or getting the play offs away at playing for nothing Walsall

Play Offs are different because one side will be the direct loser. It will be much more emotionally charged. It’s best left alone in that case imo
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 17:50:54 »

I totally agree. Imagine an opposing team celebrating at the New Den it would be carnage.

jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 18:42:37 »

Was anyone successful in getting 1 of the 50 online tickets this morning? Was refreshing the ticket page every 30secs, then the link appeared but all tickets gone. Looks like Sky for me or going in with Vale fans!!

I was online before 10 and after 10 and was showing nothing available. However I did read on Twitter there were some that managed to get tickets around 10:20? I’m still on the look out.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 18:57:12 »

This fucking song has been stuck in my head all day so you can all enjoy it too

HeatonRed

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 19:08:15 »

Play Offs are different because one side will be the direct loser. It will be much more emotionally charged. It’s best left alone in that case imo

Which is why I probably wont go in with Vale fans. Being with home fans in the Harrogate, Sutton games was slightly painful not to celebrate other than fist pumps. Think I might get a slap at Vale. The only time I was relaxed in the wrong end was getting stuffed at Newcastle in the Prem.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 19:12:47 »

It's too risky unless you've got a local accent

dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 19:23:40 »

Unless you have an account on the PV site, or know someone that does, you won't get a ticket anyway. They closed for registrations a while ago.

..never go back.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 21:02:09 »

It’s all relative.

Like if you being promoted last game of the season and aren’t playing someone who by beating are missing out it’s fine. Or getting the play offs away at playing for nothing Walsall

Whilst I agree with you, some of us remember a rather good natured pitch invasion at Prenton Park.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 21:16:17 »

Whilst I agree with you, some of us remember a rather good natured pitch invasion at Prenton Park.

I think it we ever get back to playing football that sweet again we may find opposition fans that can appreciate it. That team won us a few friends.

Mind you it probably helped that Tranmere had won on the night and it had been a good game from both sides.

..never go back.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 66   Go Up
Print
Jump to: