Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is There Nothing left to Say?  (Read 3490 times)
Asher

« Reply #30 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:28:13 »

No Chance!!!! as she said I always get my own way.......

Ive just re looked at that pic and it does remind me of roland rat...they were the days
JMH75

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:33:40 »

I went to Brighton for a Stag do, cheers for the recommendations on places to go Sussex, Mex, Dave, Walrus and Brighton. Went to Tzar bar and funky Budha on Saturday and they were both quality.

Friday
Started boozing in the hotel at 4.00 then went to a Mexican restaurant for some grub. Total bill came to £560 between 10 of us of which only £140ish was spent on food.

Then went on to try and get into a bar/club on the seafront, got turned away from a few before ending up in the Beach Club? which was dire, but served booze till the early hours.

Saturday
Went clay pigeon shooting at a place near Lower Beeding near Burgess Hill (is that near you Sussex?).

Then went back to Brighton and went out and got smashed mainly due to replacing the need for food with drinking a vast array of shots including flatliners. Also tried a few of the drinks suggested on here including an Algi (disgusting Asher) and a pint of Green Shit (not bad Dave).

Ended up at a titty club called Top Totty which was pretty crap, pretty ugly birds and no pant removal.

Had a small skirmish with a group of chavs down West Street, (which at 3.00 in the morning looks like a scene from Beirut) whilst looking for a kebab, best man got a black eye but the Burberry boys definately came off worse. Wink

Sunday
Spent the day walking round Brighton trying to sober up sufficiently to be able to drive home.

----------------------

I'm back!

-----------------------
Asher

« Reply #32 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:37:10 »

Algi - Welcome to the club! Soudns a top weekend did the stag have a good time?
McLovin

« Reply #33 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:38:00 »

Santa Fe for the grub?  Good choice if so, lovely food, good range of spirits!!  Cool
JMH75

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:42:32 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Algi - Welcome to the club! Soudns a top weekend did the stag have a good time?

Yeah I think so. He was getting a bit whingey on Friday as we kept buying him shots and he was refusing to drink unless we all were. It was sorted by us getting a round of 9 shot glass measures of water and 1 tequilla.  Cheesy

----------------------

I'm back!

-----------------------
JMH75

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:46:39 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Santa Fe for the grub?  Good choice if so, lovely food, good range of spirits!!  Cool

No, I think it was called Dig in the Ribs or something.

Food was pretty good, and they were pretty good at letting us mix up our own drinks which some places refuse to do.

----------------------

I'm back!

-----------------------
spacey

« Reply #36 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:56:04 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

I went to the Races at Sandown on Saturday and lost 100 quids and got rip roaring drunk. Cool

Did you send me a picture of John McCririck?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 12:07:56 »

yes sorry

/
W56196272
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 12:13:11 »

Friday
12 hour shift at Ladbrokes followed by a few swift stellas in Brighton's dirtiest most scum-filled hole of a late night bar.

Saturday
12 hour shift at Ladbrokes, then headed home and fell asleep in front of Lock Stock...

Sunday
Again.. Ladbrokes  :roll: , then met up with a few work-mates from different shops for a few 'quiet' pints after work. £1.80 a pint & free food in the Fishbowl started us on the road to oblivion, we had to leave in the end because the woman singing and playing her acoustic guitar was fucking awful. Then on to the Black Lion for £2.05 Kroneys followed by downstairs in Creation where all the drinks were £1.50 and there were pole-dancers  Cheesy .

Don't remember much after 11pm.. I think the endless supply of cheap carlsberg export and sambuca took it's toll, don't remember leaving the place although we've got some video of some pissed-up c*nt in a Ladbrokes uniform and aviator shades (me) attemting to poll dance at about 12:15am.

Next thing I remember is attempting to 'borrow' the Union Jack from the flag-pole of the Grand hotel on the sea-front by burning through the cord with a lighter :shock:
I'm pretty sure we left as hotel staff began to call the police.

Now i'ts absolutely gorgeous outside and i'm sat in a darkened room attempting to recover from the serious hangover with a bacon and egg mcmuffin and 4 litres of water Sad

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #39 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 12:25:17 »

Friday:

I went to the union club. Was quite tipsy when I got there as I'd started drinking at 4:30. Got absolutely wasted and it was great fun.

Saturday:

NO HANGOVER! Cool
All day bbq. After carrying a crate of beer for 15 minutes in the heat I was knackerd. Collapsed in the garden from heat exhaustion, then proceded to get drunk  Beers Didn't really eat much.
Went out to Academy where I decided that alcohol was great fun, and the bigger the quantity consumed then better the time. I was deifinately right, although the lack of females didn't allow me to put my beer goggles on as much as I'd liked to.

Sunday:
NO HANGOVER AGAIN!  Cool

Had a really shit all day coursework session though, and everybody was trying to get the answers off me  :-))(
Just finished said coursework after a nice 6 hour sleep and going to hand it in soon.

My posting days seem to be over til I head back to Swindon at least, but no broadband there so I won't be able to fix stuff on here all summer  Shocked
Oh and I really need a summer job, I'm poor  Crying
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #40 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 12:33:12 »

Asher, I'm the third fastest in Southampton at wiping the license number from any car. Gizza job Wink
Asher

« Reply #41 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 12:47:57 »

3rd is not first nor second....need to improve before you get a interview even
spacey

« Reply #42 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 12:52:48 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
yes sorry

Phew! That's solved that mystery.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 13:05:33 »

Sorry Yeovil.  Pretty quiet weekend this one with very little happening, apart from my friday night in Croydon picking up my sister...  :|

Exams at the moment mean I can't afford to get bladdered, but this friday intend on having a big one.  Mate might be having a party, or failing that down my adopted local.

Have spent most of this weekend revising/playing FM2005/downloading music.

JMH75 - your avatar makes me feel sick... Chris Kamara I take it?

BrightonRed - pole dancing on Creation?  Is this only on Sunday nights?  I need to gout in Brighton more!
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 13:25:57 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
BrightonRed - pole dancing on Creation?  Is this only on Sunday nights?  I need to gout in Brighton more!

I'm not sure to be quite honest but the Ladbrokes 'crew' have graced the place with our presence on at least two occasions.
It's only the bottom floor (at the front).

Word of warning though: the musics pretty awful and the dancer is a little on the 'mature' side although she's still got a fantastic body!
but at the end of the day who can argue with free entry, £1.50 drinks and a pole dancer?

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: