Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Foderingham to stay but Roberts and Ward are on their way  (Read 16843 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:11:15 »

Ward is a superb defender and an experienced head. Even with all these players going I thought we would keep him and he would be the leader next season. Big signing for Brentford, him and Dean would be an excellent partnership at the back.

People can dress it up how they want, but these are worrying times.
DRS

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:16:23 »

Ward is the one I am gutted about if I am honest. I can understand why he wants to leave though because let’s face it he is 34 and will not ever get offered a two year deal again is he so his agent has worked wonders here.

Massively important  we replace him now
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:23:58 »

If players want to leave and their contract gets terminated do they get paid off?

Surely if they want to leave they have broken the contract?
DRS

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:25:01 »

Nope they won't and they are entitled to a nice signing on fee at the new club,like Roberts will be
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:33:29 »

As Meatloaf said 2 out of 3 aint bad - shame about ward. Now if we can move on Navarro, McEveley and Williams we can start again.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:40:32 »

Disappointed to say the least but I'd rather we got rid of anyone who doesn't want to play for the club.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:52:07 »

If Brentford want Ward, can we have that Harlee fella? I thought he looked good. I doubt that will happen, but I'm intrigued who will turn up for training on Monday!

I think we have an interesting couple of weeks ahead.

Waiting to hear about what's happening with Williams and Collins next. End of last season I thought Williams played like Paynter when he had his Leeds future assured. Collins, however, looked to be playing for something. And isn't it interesting that we haven't heard anything about Adam Rooney recently.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:58:04 »

It's all doom and gloom!!  Surely there will be some more good news soon, anybody got any rumours? Not the Messi one again though . .  .please!  Come on Dean, you are in the know, just tell us there will be a few new players training on Monday!!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 08:58:41 »

I completely understand why fans are getting a little twitchy at the moment and I certainly had Ward down as our captain for the upcoming season. However, I'm quite excited about this squad rebuild. Sure, it may result in doom but it may not. We shall see.

New squad, new era, new ethos and it will be Kevin MacDonald's Swindon Town and he will be judged on it.

Good luck to him.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 09:00:43 »

Excellent post Rich.  I say excellent post because it totally agrees with the way I'm feeling about it so it must be 100% correct.

Never knowingly overstated.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 09:09:01 »

I completely understand why fans are getting a little twitchy at the moment and I certainly had Ward down as our captain for the upcoming season. However, I'm quite excited about this squad rebuild. Sure, it may result in doom but it may not. We shall see.

New squad, new era, new ethos and it will be Kevin MacDonald's Swindon Town and he will be judged on it.

Good luck to him.

Good post. Half the fun for me is the uncertainty.

It's All Good..............
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 09:09:01 »

Good luck to him.

Good post. Half the fun for me is the uncertainty.

It's All Good..............
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 09:09:05 »

KMac/Jed will certainly need to get a wiggle on now with transfers in.

The traditional first day of training pictures in the adver will have a lot of wide open spaces as things stand.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
DRS

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 09:13:08 »

It's all doom and gloom!!  Surely there will be some more good news soon, anybody got any rumours? Not the Messi one again though . .  .please!  Come on Dean, you are in the know, just tell us there will be a few new players training on Monday!!
Have a few trialists mate but new signings will be here by the following week
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 09:15:43 »

Would have liked to keep Ward, would surely have been captain for us this upcoming season! Doesn't sound like he wants to do the rebuild bit and it's been stated numerous times on here he dropped a level to get back up a level pretty much straight away. Big player lost when he goes!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: