Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Leeds United official matchday thread  (Read 68854 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:09:07 »

Just got back. That was SO one sided. Without Ankergren that could've been 6 or 7, and Leeds could've and should've with 9 men, with the handball on the pen, and the moaning Leeds player.

But we couldn't do anthing without the back 4, who were excellent as a unit, but a special mention to Cuthbert, who kept Beckford quiet, and Douglas just ran things as normal, but the Leeds defence could not cope with Paynter and Austin. We've now won 6 home games on the bounce, and both players have scored in all the games.

If that doesn't get the crowds back....nothing will.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:10:28 »

Lucas = class
Amankwaah = class
Cuthbert = class
Greer = class
JFL = class
McGovern = class
Douglas = class
Ferry = class SIGN HIM PERMANANTLY PLEASE
Ward = class "         "            "             "
Austin = class
Paynter = class
12th man = class

I'm so happy, i am just going to stare at sky sports news for the next few hours.
We smashed them, dirty Leeds cunts. Yippee!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:11:12 »

Just got back. That was SO one sided. Without Ankergren that could've been 6 or 7, and Leeds could've and should've with 9 men, with the handball on the pen, and the moaning Leeds player.

But we couldn't do anthing without the back 4, who were excellent as a unit, but a special mention to Cuthbert, who kept Beckford quiet, and Douglas just ran things as normal, but the Leeds defence could not cope with Paynter and Austin. We've now won 6 home games on the bounce, and both players have scored in all the games.

What a change from the early months of the season, when we were fretting about the lack of an out & out goal scorer.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #378 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:11:43 »

But will we sell Paynter for £100,000 Cheesy
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:12:11 »

Fucking love it. That is all.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:13:46 »

What did Wilson say?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:16:25 »

There were two spells of about 10 minutes each where I thought we were struggling to keep them out, one after about 20 mins and another straight after half time.  Other than that it was our game for the taking and did we ever.  Could have had a bundle more, I don't think a final score of 7-3 would have been far off the deserved one.

I thought special mention should go out to Jean-Francois who bar a couple of little slips was all over the wingers like a rash and who better to have marking their sub who seemed intent on having an argument with everyone.

Cracking display by the defence as a whole, midfield were on top form when we had control and Bill and Charlie ran their socks off and were supported by Pericard when he came on as well.

Fantastic effort all round and I even thought the Leeds fans were all right until the 3rd went in.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:19:42 by RobertT » Logged
Rich Pullen

« Reply #382 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:16:52 »

5Live are getting texts from Leeds fans who were there

"Outclassed by Swindon"

Smiley
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:16:59 »

I'm speechless.  That was outstanding and the best I've seen us play in a VERY long time.

Every player was class, especially Ward as I admire his effort on such a short loan deal!  

Just superb, simply superb and how we didn't get more than three was incredible!
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:17:00 »

fuck that was good!

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:19:11 »

Just had a text from my Dad (Enticed back with a 1/2 season ticket after not getting one this year after 26 continuous ST years)

"Hi Andy. Bloody brilliant. Could have been 5. Best display from a Town side in years. Douglas got MOM. Could have been any of them"

Coming from a 75 year old moany old git, believe me this speaks volumes in the way things are moving forward !!!!!!

Well done Andrew and Co and Danny and Co

Proud of you !
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:20:41 »

That was fucking immense. I know we won't keep that level of performance up so I'm lapping it up while I can! Everyone was excellent. I don't really think I need to say anymore!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:21:00 »

Just had a text from my Dad (Enticed back with a 1/2 season ticket after not getting one this year after 26 continuous ST years)

"Hi Andy. Bloody brilliant. Could have been 5. Best display from a Town side in years. Douglas got MOM. Could have been any of them"

Coming from a 75 year old moany old git, believe me this speaks volumes in the way things are moving forward !!!!!!

Well done Andrew and Co and Danny and Co

Proud of you !
How come your Dad got your name wrong Fred?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:22:34 »

What did Wilson say?
Nothing. They spoke to Shirtliff (perhaps Wilson was getting a deal done for a player or something)
He just said stuff like.."It's a good team effort..there's a lot of games to go..Billy played really well" and so on and so forth.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 22:23:16 »

he is 75 mate......senile old fucker
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: