Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: where will you be watching us beat the germans  (Read 14499 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:18:57 »

At least the cricket is going well...

Very well in fact, I've decided to prefer Cricket for the summer.

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:19:06 »

what an absolute shambles that was.cappello should be sacked immediately.bringing on heskey when we were chasing the game was pathetic.the playing of gerrard wide left was a disgrace.not taking a left footed midifielder was another disgrace.useless iti cunt cant even speak our language.cunt!

some of those out there today should never play for england again.
terry was absolute dog shit.as was the clown alongside him.lampard seems to think he can just trot around the park and not bust a gut to get back, or make a tackle.prick!
rooney was a complete and utter pile of shit and should have been subbed at half time.he aint anywhere near fit and his touch was worse than jerel ifil.

i honestly fancied us today,but that was an utter joke.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:19:27 »

Guy on 606 wants the Government to cut their salaries because they are paid too much. I do agree they are paid too much that's down to the clubs...moron.

Alan Green said Stevie G has had a good WC. Time for Alan Green to take his pro-Liverpool shades off his head...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:20:58 »

Alan Green said Stevie G has had a good WC
insert toilet joke here

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:21:18 »

Quote of the day :

Emile Heskey couldn't even score in Amsterdam !!  Cheesy

BAZINGA !!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:23:21 »

At least the cricketers have won a World Cup lately...

BAZINGA !!

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:25:52 »

Cappello's subs were indeed bewildering, but it's not his fault we're out. I doubt any manager could have got a performance out of that shower of shite. Complacent, fucking useless, gutless egotistical pricks, the lot of them. Again, I fervently hope every man jack of is booed every time they take to the pitch, touch the ball or generally show their self-satisfied smug fucking faces from hereon in.

Really glad I went to see my lad play in the Lydiard 6s tournament this morning - at least I got to see a bunch of 7-8 year olds put in a shift and play like it mattered to them. He was shocked how poor we were today and said to me after the 3rd "Dad if I'd defended that badly this morning, you'd have really shouted at me". And he's bloody right. So much for John fucking Terry and his passion for England and all that "Captain of People's Hearts" armband snatching shite.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:38:55 »

England really are up shit creek without a paddle....the big name disciplinarian has failed miserably, after the laissez faire approach of Sven/McClaren also failed.

Can we do as Germany have done....namely go with young players.  Here's teh 2 sides that met in the Euro U 21 a year ago.

Germany U21: Neuer, Beck, Howedes, Boateng, Boenisch, Hummels (Aogo 83), Johnson (Schwaab 68), Castro, Khedira, Ozil (Schmelzer 89), Wagner.
Subs Not Used: Fromlowitz, Ebert, Marin, Grote, Adlung, Ben-Hatira, Ede, Sippel.

Goals: Castro 23, Ozil 48, Wagner 79, 84.

Booked: Boenisch, Wagner.

England U21: Loach, Cranie (Gardner 80), Richards, Onuoha (Mancienne 46), Gibbs, Cattermole, Muamba (Rodwell 77), Noble, Milner, Walcott, Johnson.
Subs Not Used: Lewis, Taylor, Stearman, Tomkins, Driver, Rose.

Germany had 4 playing today....England 1...

Germany had Joachim Loew as manager....someone with next to no club pedigree, but noted as an innovator, who trusts young players.

Don't really think it's an option for England....would a Hodgson or Redknapp do a job?  Not so sure, think we just need to accept that without an overhaul of the entire system, it's likely to get worse before it gets better.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #98 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:42:34 »

We absolutely need to work harder in getting younger players in.

Hodgson might take a punt on an unfancied player... But Redknapp wouldn't, no way.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:44:03 »

We absolutely need to work harder in getting younger players in.

Hodgson might take a punt on an unfancied player... But Redknapp wouldn't, no way.
He would if he thought he'd get a cut of the action, but he can't "wheel and deal" in the England job
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:44:29 »

If the players aren't good enough then they aren't good enough. And they aren't.

I don't care what Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney and the like do for there clubs. They have better players around them there. They clearly can't do it on the world stage.

People will blame Cappello, and he should take some of the flack, but the bottom line is we need to start rebuilding with the next generation because this bunch of shite aren't up to it..

Roll on August and proper football.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #101 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:46:42 »

England players are going to get a shock, they seem quite relaxed by their performance! Curse their media training.

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:52:21 »

the lack of the effort from some of them today was unbelievable.at 2-1 terry got skinned when matey cut inside of him,and reacted by jogging back instead of sprinting to recover.unexcusable.i dont think lampard made a tackle at all.another useless cunt who tries when he has the ball, but doesn't do anything off the ball.
my lad plays at the back, and i wouldn't speak to him for the rest of the day if he made the errors terry and upson did.
the shape,or lack of was embarrasing too.too narrow and congested.yet no-one to be seen when on the backfoot.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:54:28 »

Not to mention the one paced attacking Arriba. Plod, plod, plod.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 16:54:31 »

Oops.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: