Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: where will you be watching us beat the germans  (Read 14497 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:18:28 »

They are fuckin that up as well Sad

Phew , that was too close for comfort
Rich Pullen

« Reply #121 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:18:48 »

How exactly? Just means they haven't played much that's all.

They played like they had an eternity of understanding. It shows that you don't need experience to win big games like this... You need a squad that works to a formula.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:19:29 »

i dont think lampard made a tackle at all.

Nor did the rest of the midield, especially our 'so called' defensive midfielder Gareth Barry, who was as quick as Ross MacLaren in his prime.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
adje

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:25:34 »

Thank god it wasn't 2-1 or the cracks would have been well and truly papered over.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Rich Pullen

« Reply #124 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:26:34 »

Yeah, it was a horrific decision and everything is ifs, buts and maybes - but he were bad, real bad!
flammableBen

« Reply #125 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:28:13 »

Part of me, quite a big part, like all of me apart from maybe my left knee, wanted Germany to get a few more. It was very difficult to keep behind such a horrendous England side.

Sort of like how the crowd must have felt in Rocky IV when they all get behind Rock.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:36:27 »

To be honest 6-2 would have been a fair result

Sussex

« Reply #127 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:38:35 »

Always did prefer the Euros...

Anyway, Top Gear's back tonight. Wahey!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:43:23 »

Anyway, Top Gear's back tonight. Wahey!

Totally missed that fact so thanks!
Talk Talk

« Reply #129 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 17:49:35 »

The banger racing was brilliant.
Barry Scott

« Reply #130 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 20:07:14 »

Capello is a smart cookie getting the clause removed to get rid of him, but I don't really blame him. Overhyped and overexpected as ever, and I expect the tabloid media to dissolve in a storm of indignation tomorrow and campaign for Harry Redknapp to be manager to push me even further over the edge.

That said, Blatter is still a cunt.

Capello must go in my opinion. Barely a person in the country would have taken the squad he took. There was no left sided midfielder and he stuck riggidly to a 4-4-2 that everyone could see was shit. Even my sister knew that we needed 4-5-1 of a variation of, yet we all no Capello would never have done that.

Blatter is a total cunt. Loved him getting on stage at the start and acting like some sort of god.

Rich Pullen

« Reply #131 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 20:21:39 »

Barry do you or don't you care about England? One thread you're laughing and couldn't care less and this one you're calling for Capello's resignation! Cheesy

Fabio Capello got us there with ease. He made selection errors and probably will go but I wouldn't be annoyed if he stayed.

Our players just can't get there heads around World Football! This could be why the big hitters in La Liga and Serie A are never majorly interested in our best English players...
Barry Scott

« Reply #132 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 21:00:44 »

Right, I'll clear it up. Smiley

I'm severely disillusioned and hate the way this current bunch of wasters have played. I would like to punch everyone of the cunts in the face, so yes i care, but i hate them and them losing makes me hope it hurts them, so it pleases me! I'm English and support England, i'm just jaded and filled with hate at the lack of desire.

Capello clearly has pedigree, but the squad he took, his unbending need to play 4-4-2, his subs and the total lack of desire in our team isn't entirely down to the 11 on the field. I just think some of what I've seen him do is baffling of Andy King like proportions.

With regard to getting there, i'd say Becks had a massive hand in that because i'm sure i recall us being a far better team when he played. Could be wrong though.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #133 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 21:19:41 »

So our players play like cunts but the foreigner gets it. Beckham has been a spare part throughout the qualifying camapign. 4-4-2 did us just fine qualifying. Now all of a suddent the experts are saying play Gerrard behind Rooney - we've done this once and lost 2-0.
I don't think Capello has covered himself in glory but I blame him less than those useless cunts who took to the pitch and forgot how to actually control a ball - yes Rooney, you uselss cunt who couldn't trap a bag of cement.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 21:24:29 »

With regard to getting there, i'd say Becks had a massive hand in that because i'm sure i recall us being a far better team when he played. Could be wrong though.

Im afraid you are-he only started one game,mind you he looked good against Andorra!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: