Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mac Going/  (Read 34792 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 22:53:00 »

Didn't you stop going when we appointed a supposed facist??

Part timer

No.

I didnt renew my season ticket after Paul Hart took us down. Thats it, difficult to understand I know....

Fucking irrelevant to.

22 years as a season ticket holder. So dont you fucking dare with the part timer....
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #181 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 22:53:15 »

That won't happen " we are Swindon, we are Swindon, super Swindon from the lane "
Oy vay
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:01:56 »

I am a party timer.

Call me what the fuck you like.

Back on topic, is there anything, anywhere that even suggests that KM had no involvement or knowledge of the clubs transfer activity, and that this is the root cause of him fucking off?

Or is it an, admittedly understandable, assumption that everyone is making? Clearly there might be some truth in it, I can't help but notice that the one player that KM almost certainly had some involvement in bringing to pre-season, Devine, doesn't seem to have a contract yet, and I can see that might piss him off.

..never go back.
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:10:06 »

Who is actually saying its fans getting at KMacs wife?
From what I'm told, this is to do with certain chants - not directed at her - at Bramall Lane. I can't imagine it ultimately has a lot to do with Kevin's decision.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #184 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:11:15 »

I think its a fair assumption given that Lee Power and Tim Sherwood are bezzies. I think its also a fair assumption that the connection was there last season and that Power's involvement is not new. I think its also fair to say that the new manager / coach will be completely subservient to Power and will do his bidding so I suppose its logical there would be a Spurs connection.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #185 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:17:04 »

From what I'm told, this is to do with certain chants - not directed at her - at Bramall Lane. I can't imagine it ultimately has a lot to do with Kevin's decision.
Thanks. I wasn't there but I felt KMac took a lot of unjustified shit. He was on a hiding to nothing as he wasn't PdC. I also felt he was unlucky in some games. in others, we were useless - players and managers. I suppose alarm bells should have rang last season with the Lee Power rumours and 3 Spurs players coming in.

I, for one, feel sorry for KMac who I always felt was an honourable, honest man. I haven't got a clue whether he would be a good manager but its very, very harsh to judge him as a manager based on his time here.     
Big J

« Reply #186 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:19:45 »

otanswell and dalumpimunki are clearly the same person, you are the ultimate troll, I'm sorry you are so fucked in the brain you have to carry on like this.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:25:33 »

I can assure you they are not soapy tit wank
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #188 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:26:53 »

otanswell and dalumpimunki are clearly the same person, you are the ultimate troll, I'm sorry you are so fucked in the brain you have to carry on like this.

They are 2 very separate people and if you'd been here long enough you'd know it.
Big J

« Reply #189 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:44:58 »

Excuse me.....

-
-
-
-

!! ??

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 23:53:34 »

Haha has he been banned?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 00:37:25 »

If Big J has been banned it's a mistake.  Obviously Jed has had a few beers, could have been posting gold!

You tell everyone has been drinking all day in the sunshine just from this thread, bunch of girls!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 03:49:44 »

soapy tit wank you fucking chief

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 08:07:35 »

My gut feeling is that he's been tapped up for a youth development job at a bigger club, had a think about the mood of the fans last season, thought about how this season might go, and thought "fuck it, I don't need the hassle".

If he's in a job inside the next couple of weeks it might become a bit clearer.

No....this has nothing to do with being tapped up.
This is all to do with being fed up of being told what to do...and not to do.

When a manager complains that he cannot work tactics with a team because of the ins and outs then you know there is trouble.

Let us remember that K Mac is very respected as a coach with him once being on the shortlist for the Villa job...half a dozen dodgy games here when the club was in turmoil dosn't automatically mean he is a poor manager.

No....he had had enough and to be honest the Power appointment was probably the final straw....why should he gamble his whole managerial career at a club that in most peoples eyes are only heading one way....whoever the manager may be.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Sunday, July 14, 2013, 08:31:20 »

Is was at bramall lane. Didn't hear any chants.

There are lots of reasons why he may have gone. Won't know unless he speaks. The most likely I'd have thought would be he didn't want to risk his reputation with somebody else's team.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: